Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speed Meets Oracle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Oracle

Oracle

Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:43 am

Barbara felt compelled to stick her tongue out at him but didn`t. "I just can`t wait to go somewhere that has sun." She said quietly, as this place only had mist and darkness.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:48 am

"You and me both. You think I get this tan naturaly? No I lay in the sun naked to get this nice even look." Johnny said with a bragging tone.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:27 am

Barbara blushed a brilliant red, "Way too much information there Johnny." She said as she forced herself not to picture him naked.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:58 pm

"No such thing Red. Information rules the world. I don't lie or keep secretes because all they do is bite you in the ass. Especially when you work with people like Owlman." Johnny said grinning down at her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:04 pm

The name didn`t register with her and she sighed. "I still don`t see why you sunbathing naked is important information." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm

"It's not it's to get you to start wondering about what I look like naked so you will be more willing to sleep with me." Johnny replied honestly but smugly.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Barbara`s eyes widened and she looked down as a blush filled her face. "Wow." She said as a little laugh escaped.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:25 pm

"I told you." Johnny smirked at her blushing face. "I don't lie but I am a villain." One of his hands slipped down and moved slightly over her rear.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Barbara swallowed hard and forced herself not to fling herself out of his arms. His hands on her did feel nice though and she could feel her blush darken....he wasn`t the nicest guy on the planet and now she was blushing like a school girl. She felt mortified, I am not going to make this easy she thought. "What if I didn`t like what I pictured?" She asked in a almost challenging tone. She liked sparring with him....and that surprised her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:28 am

Johnny smirked as he continued touching her rear. "I knew you liked me more then you were saying."
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:58 am

She raised an eyebrow and then met his eyes with hers. "Oh really?" She asked quietly and with a faint undertone of amusement.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:33 am

Johnny smirked at her. "Yes really." He grinned as he gave her rear a slight squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:23 am

She gasped as his hand squeezed her ass. She met his eyes with hers, "Why? I mean why do you want to sleep with me?" She asked quietly as one hand slid up and gripped his shoulder.

Last edited by Oracle on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:55 pm

Johnny raised his eyebrows. His look clearly asking if she was mentally damaged. "Have you seen you? You are smoking hot. Not to mention I like red head and strong woman and you are both." She smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:34 pm

She blushed at the compliment, "Well thank you." She said quietly but honestly. She lightly squeezed his shoulder, "Oh um can you put me down?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Johnny again gave her another look. "Red I don't intend to put you down until I'm laying you down in your bed an laying down with you." He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:22 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "Wow, well you might be holding me for awhile then." She said with awide smile.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:50 am

"That's ok I'm pretty strong and I can be very charming when the situation calls for it." He smirked at her and continued rubbing her ass.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:17 am

She laughed, "Well charm away then Johnny." She said with a little smile playing on her face.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Johnny raised an eyebrow charmingly. "How do you know I haven't already started?" He smirked at her and continued caressing her ass.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:00 pm

She smiled, "Oh well then, keep it up my room is up on the second floor." She added almost as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:35 pm

"Already telling me were your room is, huh? Looks like I won't have to work that hard to get you into bed as you were saying." He smirked at her jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:42 pm

She smiled, "Well if you want to keep sparring with me, I have no objection. But you are going to be holding me longer." She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:40 am

Johnny then shifted her to and had her legs wrapped around his waist. "Well I think this might be more comfortable don't you?" He smirked and groped her ass with both hands.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:08 am

She smirked at their new position and loosely draped both arms around his neck. "Well it is much nicer." She said with a little smile as she rubbed herself against his member, wanting to see his reaction all the while giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Speed Meets Oracle
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next