Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speed Meets Oracle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Oracle

Oracle

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Barbara made it into the club, her legs were slowly getting stronger, she still found it surreal to be walking and made her way to the bar. She flashed a smile at the bartender before she spoke up, "Um I'll have a screwdriver." She said with a small smile and smiled even wider when she was given the cocktail. Her eyes scanned the dance floor and she sat down on one of the stools as she took a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Johnny had been wandering around this weird as town for hours. Finally he found a club. He needed a drink. He walked up to the bar and stood next to a fine red head. "Get me a Scotch straight." He told the bar tender. He then turned to the woman. "Well hello their pretty lady." He smirked at her as he took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Barbara inwardly winced and turned around to look at the newcomer, "That has got to be the worst pick up line I've ever heard." She said as she took another sip of her screwdriver. She almost felt like slapping herself, that had come out sounding harsher then she had originally intended. "So you new here?" She asked as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:34 pm

"Trust me red I know much worse pick-up lines then that." Johnny smirked. He would definitely rape this babe but when he went to clubs he didn't like to be grouped with the losers that couldn't get dates that ruffied girls. If he was going to rap a woman he was going to make sure it was a last resort and he never did it in public.

"And to answer your question. Yeah I'm kind of new. I fell into some shining portal or what ever and have been wandering around ever since." Johnny shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Barbara nodded in understanding, "Well I'll take your word for it." She said referring to the pick up lines. She frowned though when he said that he had been wandering around for awhile, "Someone should have gone to pick you up, but I guess its ok so long as you're here now right? The names Barbara Gordon." She said and held out her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:44 pm

Johnny extended his hand. "I'm Johnny Quick." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Barbara shook his hand even as she frowned, the name seemed familiar but she wasn't sure how she knew it. She released his hand and went back to take a gulp of her drink, "So tell me about yourself Johnny." She said as she studied him.

Last edited by Oracle on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:52 pm

"Not much to tell." Johnny shrugged. "Superspeed, One of the seven main leaders of the Crime Syndicate but that's about it. What about you Barbara? " Johnny asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Barbara's jaw dropped in understanding, now she knew who he was "Well I was the leader of the the Birds of Prey and before that I was known as Batgirl. I work as Oracle now for Batman, The Birds of Prey and other super hero groups." She said quietly as she took another sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:00 pm

"That's cool." Johnny sat down next to her. "Why did you stop being Batgirl? You still look like your in fine shape to be doing the hero thing." He caressed her thigh and smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:02 pm

She slapped his hand, not hard enough to hurt him but enough for her to get the point across, "I got in a accident.....and someone healed me." She said shortly as she pulled her leg away from his lingering hand.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:04 pm

Johnny smirked at her. He put his hand behind her on the bar. "You still have some bite to you though." He touched her back lightly.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:06 pm

She glared at him, "Trust me kid, I can sill kick your ass." She said as she shoved him away from her, she knew if she got up, her legs wouldn't be able to hold her for long. Stupid, stupid she thought angrily, she had been stupid not to have Anthony or Logan even to come with her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:11 pm

"Red." Johnny smirked at her. "There are only six people I know that might be able take me and only four others that maybe could and you are not one of them so just sit back." He touched her hair lightly.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:13 pm

She glared at him, being called incompent stun and she moved her head away from him, "Don't call me Red." She growled, sure her upper body was more fit then her lower body but without her eskrima fighting sticks she was in a bit of a bind.....literally.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:17 pm

Johnny smirked running his hand more deliberately through her hair. "Red I don't think you are in a position to tell me what to do. Do you?" He ran his hand over the back of her neck smirking all the way.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:19 pm

She shuddered and didn't respond, she gipped her glass and without thinking dashed the remaining contents in his face before she got up and tried to leave. Her legs were still unsure though and with the stobe lights and the darkened atmosphere she stumbled often.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Johnny tasted the rest of the screw driver she through in his face. It wasn't bad. He saw her stumbling to the door and followed. He wrapped his arms around her waist and helped her toward the door. "Need some help Red?" He smirked. "You know you shouldn't waist drinks like that right?" He ran his hand up her side sightly as he smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:26 pm

She tried to shove him off but her legs weren't complying, "Get your hands off of me." She said as she tried to fight him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:28 pm

"At least let me help you to the Door Red?" Johnny smirked holding her to his side more firmly. He leaned down and kissed her under the ear. "Besides I'm being much nicer then I could. You should take advantage of that." He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:31 pm

She winced when he kissed her and shuddered, the day she would take advantage of anything he offered would be the day she died. He was holding her too close against him, if she had more room she might have been able to free herself.....but with her legs as weak as they were she doubted it would happen.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Johnny smirked at her. He slipped his hand in the back pocket of her pants grabbing her ass. He turned her body more into his pinning one arm down and pressing her chest against his well muscled side. "Don't worry read we're almost to the door." He smirked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Barbara swallowed hard and looked around desperately as she tried to find a way out. Against her will she was starting to note how good he smelled.....she blamed the screwdriver.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Johnny began rubbing Barbara's ass as he pressed her against him enjoying her closeness. He smirked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:44 pm

She flinched as his hand rubbed her ass. Her movement brought her closer against him much to her dismay. She tred to push away again, "Please...don`t touch me." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Speed Meets Oracle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle Empty

Back to top Go down

Speed Meets Oracle
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next