Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speed Meets Oracle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Johnny grinned down at her. "I don't think you really want me to stop Red." He continued to hold her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:08 pm

She glared at him and shoved him far enough away from her to open the door. "Don`t flatter yourself." She snapped. She turned to leave and stumbled once more, angry tears started to work their way up. She really wasn`t proving that she could handle herself.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Johnny caught her and picked her up bridal style. "If we're going to the same place I'll just carry you there." He smirked as he walked out into the open air.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Barbara was about to protest but thought better of it. "Why are you helping me?" She asked instead, too surprised to think of anything to ask.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:16 am

Johnny shrugged holding onto her. "I feel like it. I do what I want and right now I want to help you."
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:25 am

Barbara studied him silently for a moment before she rested her head against his chest. "Well thank you, this doesn`t mean I trust you though." She said, he still smelled good though and that made her confused. Why was she noticing this anyway??
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:00 am

"Well you shouldn't trust me." Johnny smirked down at her. "I'm a very bad man." He ginned.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:10 am

Barbara winced and sighed, what had she gotten herself into? "I believe you." She said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:44 pm

"Well of course you do." Johnny grinned. "You might not be able to take me in a fight but you are not stupid." Johnny smirked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Barbara nodded, "Well thats true enough." She said quietly but honestly. "You...certainly aren`t like most villains." She commented.

Last edited by Oracle on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:42 pm

Johnny shrugged. "I do what I want. Take what I feel like. Money, pleasure. Doing things like that some times gets one other peoples bad sides making me a villain."
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Barbara bit her lip, "So why haven`t you hurt me yet?" True he had been touching her earlier but he hadn`t hurt her. She had the feeling that he could have...which made her curious.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:46 pm

"Like I said I do what I want." Johnny shrugged. "I don't like being one of those guys that drug and rape woman at clubs. It's so over done." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:26 am

She accepted that answer even though he hadn`t quite answered her question yet. She pointed him in the right direction where the Manor was, she wanted to ask him more questions but she had the feeling he wouldn`t be receptive towards them.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:11 am

"You can ask me anything you like Red." Johnny said as he looked at her face. She seemed curious.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:21 am

She was tempted to ask another question but instead went for one that was easy. "So super powers under the hood, what can you do?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:59 pm

"I can do pretty much anything Red." Johnny told her. "Speed is much more flexible and dangerous then most people believe. I can fight and move at just about the speed of light. I can vibrate through things. If you can think of it I can probably do it. I can't do power ring things or change my form or fly with any kind of control but I'm smarter them most think, stronger to."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Barbara nodded, "Wow well I believe you." She said quietly and not without some admiration.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:18 pm

"You should I may be a villain but lying isn't my thing. I never had a reason for it." Johnny shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Barbara nodded, "Well lyings over rated anyway." She said.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:01 pm

"I couldn't agree more. Why lie when the truth is so much scarier." Johnny said.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Barbara inwardly wondered yet again what she had gotten herself into. "Why did you choose to be a villain?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:43 pm

"Because hero's don't do what they want. They do what is right. I do what I want. That's what I became a villain." Johnny smirked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:59 pm

She frowned and probably would have argued that point with him but chose not too. She looked over as the Manor loomed above them, "Home sweet home." She said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:46 am

"For the moment. Hopefully we won't be here long. This place looks like hell compared to my estate." Johnny told her. He opened the door and headed inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Speed Meets Oracle
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next