Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speed Meets Oracle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:44 am

Johnny smirked at her. "That it is." He pulled her rear harder against him letting her feel his hard member again.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:03 pm

She surprised herself by giving a shaky moan as she felt his member. Her hands lightly rubbed his neck as she clung to him.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Johnny smirked at her moan and began moving her against his dick with her ass.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:11 pm

She gasped and bit her lip as she marveled at how big he was. Her hands tightened around his neck as she kept rocking on him. She loved the feel of his hands on her ass.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:15 am

Johnny smirked and moved forward. He began sucking and nipping at the front of her neck. He groped and pulled at her rear moving her against his member.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:23 am

She gasped when his mouth wound up sucking and nipping at her neck. She tilted her head back and held his head closer against her neck. She gave a shaky moan as she felt his member once again. This had to be the most errotic thing she had ever done.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:43 am

Johnny smirked against her neck and pressed her against the wall. He began to move against her hard pressing his hard cock against her covered slit.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:29 am

She gave a strangled moan as he pressed her against the wall. Her hands pressed lightly against his neck as he dug his member against her covered slit. Her legs tightened around him and helped bring him in closer against her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:38 pm

Johnny continued sucking and licking at her neck. His hands moved up under her top and began groping her breasts through her bra. His hard member still pressed against her as he began moving in rhythm against her hot core.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:55 pm

She gasped as his fondled her breasts and even more so as he kept pressing his member up against her covered slit. She arched against him as her hands crept up and played with the ends of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Johnny then popped her bra open and began sucking hard on her nipple licking and nipping at it. His free hand then moved down to her pants and began to unfasten them. He moved his fingers in and began to press against her clit.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:30 pm

She gasped as her shirt and bra were taken off and blushed a brilliant red. If someone walked in, they would be receiving an eyeful. She moaned as his fingers undid her pants and slipped past her underwear. She pushed herself against his fingers, wanting to feel them inside her.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:46 pm

Johnny dropped her legs just enough to pull her pants and panties down. He then quickly dropped his own. He pressed his hard bare cock against her slit and moved against her pressing his whole body against her. His mouth continued sucking and licking at her nipple hard.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:37 pm

She gave another shaky moan and clung to him he started to enter her. It had been a long time since she had had sex with someone due to her previous handicap. And now she was naked in a public room and she should feel ashamed but instead she was feeling down right naughty. Her legs wrapped back around him helping him enter her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:51 pm

As Johnny slipped into her wet folds he felt her tightness. She had obviously not had sex in a while. He moved his mouth up to her neck and started whispering dirty things to her.

"You are so fucking tight. I told you you'd let me fuck your pussy before the end of the night didn't I Red." He smirked as he sucked on her neck. "You want to hear about all the dirty things I'm going to do to you?" He grinned as he nipped her ear.

He slowly began to increase his speed as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:59 pm

She moaned and met his thrusts with her own, "Oh God yes." She whispered as she responded to his dirty talk, she never thought she was the type who would like that kind of thing...but if anything it turned her on even more.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Johnny smirked.

"After I finish fucking you against this wall like a slut I'm going to take you up to your room and lay you down on the bed and then I'm going to fuck you pussy doggy style nd all the while I'm going to be spanking your ass till you so over come with pleasure you pass out. And then I'm going to keep fucking you. I might even give that plump ass of you a good pounding. I'm going to fuck your tits and cum all over you face."

Johnny gave continued plowing into her and began to vibrate his dick inside her grinning.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:29 pm

She whimpered both out of fear and lust, she knew he would make good on what he said. The only problem was with her legs still on the fritz, she wouldn`t be able to walk. She trembled and bit her lip, what had she gotten herself into??
[Ooc hehe I`m so evil XD]
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:40 pm

(ooc: no that's me ^^)

Johnny smirked as he felt her begin to tremble. He continued slamming into her over and over. His mouth continues sucking, licking and biting at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:47 pm

She held onto him even as a small tear of shame worked its way down. She shouldn`t be here....least of all enjoying it as she was. Her darn stupid body just had to decide to get needy...she really was a slut.
[Ooc well Babs have fun with Johnny boy XDD I know I am lol]
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:14 am

Johnny continued slamming into her. "You are such a hot tight fuck. You just love the feel of my cock plowing you like a slut don't you Red?" Johnny asked with a grinned. One of his hands was pinching her nipples while the other moved down to her ass and began to work circles around her puckered ass hole. His mouth continued sucking and licking at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:53 am

Barbara moaned in response to his words as she tilted her head back and focused on how much pleasure she was getting. Her traitorous body was enjoying everything he was doing to her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Johnny smirked into her neck and continued slamming into her. His cock then started to vibrate hard inside her. One of his hand pinching her nipples. With his other hand he used his finger and began pressing one of his fingers into her anus.

"Oh you are a real slut. You love how I play with your body like a whore don't you? You like me calling you a slut. Your ass is going to be a great fuck." He smirked as he slammed into her. "Tell me your a slut and you love how I fuck you. I want to heard you say it." He bit down on her neck smirking.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:07 pm

She gave a small scream as his finger poenetrated her ass, "I'm a slut and I love how you fuck me." She moaned as she held onto him and let her hands squeeze his neck gently as she responded to all the things he was doing to her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:11 am

"Oh that's good." Johnny moaned into her mouth. He continued fucking her hard. He felt her start to tighten around him. He continued playing roughly with her ass hole and playing with her breast. He sucked hard on her tongue and vibrated his tongue and fingers and member all over her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speed Meets Oracle   Speed Meets Oracle - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Speed Meets Oracle
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadowed Ground :: Maxwell's-
Jump to: