Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing Oracle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Healing Oracle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:11 pm

[Ooc I am soo sorry for taking so long in replying DX]
Barbara smiled, "Well I founded the hero group called the Birds of Prey but you already know that." She said with a little laugh before she bit her lip, "Well I've also helped the Justice League from time to time and the Teen Titans but only occasionally and thats about it." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:30 pm

Logan smirked. "You've been around, huh?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:17 am

She laughed gently, Oh you know it. She said with a wink before she started laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:54 pm

Logan shook his head at her. "You going to join back up in the actual fighting when you get back home?" He asked, knowing she missed it.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Barbara bit her lip, "Yeah I think so." She said as an after thought. She looked side ways at him, "And you, still planning on fighting the good fight?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:41 pm

Logan smirked. "Always." He stated. "I like bringing the high and mighty down off their high horses."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Barbara smiled and laughed, "I know what you mean." She said with a fond smile as she remembered the few times she had done so.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:08 pm

"Interesting that we're all brought here, huh?" He asked, thinking about it.

"What's the point? When I get my hands on the guy that brought us here, he will be wishing he never came up with this idea..."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Barbara nodded, "You and me both, though I am glad I have gotten to know more people." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Logan leaned back in his seat. "Getting to know people isn't bad, but still a nonsense that we got taken out of our lives for a game..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:41 pm

She nodded in agreement, "The worst part is that one of main enemies is ourselves. If what I`ve heard is true, giving into the seven sins is what can bring us down." She let out an irrated sigh, she hated how this Darkseid had taken them like this.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:21 pm

"Yeah, and those aren't the easiest to fight off." He stated, hating how this "game" was set up.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Barbara nodded and looked down, "It would be easier to fight an actual enemy in some ways." She said quietly as she bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing Oracle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3