Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing Oracle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Healing Oracle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:17 am

"I wouldn't have offered if I wasnt' okay with it." Logan stated, smirking a little at her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:20 am

She smiled slowly at him, "Yeah I guess you bring up a valid point." She admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Logan glanced over at Chole and saw the look she was giving them. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:54 pm

Chloe shook her head, "Nothing....I kinda tend to lose my focus when I heal someone....sorry." She said apologetically but in actuality she had been enjoying their interaction. She got up, "I think I'm going to go grab something to eat so I'll see you around." She said and waved good-bye before heading to the Dining Room.
--
Barbara watched her go and then stared down at her legs again, "Is it weird to never want to sit down after having been sitting for so long?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Logan nodded after Chloe. "See ya." He said, before looking back at Barbara.

"No, it doesn't." He told her, knowing that was probably how Charles would have felt too if he ever got back out of that chair...
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:53 pm

She smiled slowly at him before she took another step, feeling like a newborn as the odd and pleasant feeling of walking created for her. "Thanks for helping me Logan....I appreciate it." She said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Logan nodded his head. "Don't mention it. I'm sure you would do the same for me." He said, being honest that he felt she would.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:43 pm

She blushed at that...he was being true little did he know, "Well lets hope it never happens to you." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:13 pm

"Yeah... That would be pretty bad..." He said, not liking the idea.

"You want to walk around the room? Or what?"
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:09 pm

She nodded and slowly started walking again, she didn't really say anything as she was concentrating on each step and then wavered a little bit as she took one more step.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:20 pm

"Easy, don't push yourself... Take it nice a slow...." Logan instructed, keeping a hand on her in case she fell.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:27 pm

She breathed out and nodded, "I got a little ahead of myself there." She admitted with a little laugh she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:43 pm

Logan smiled at her. "We all do that." He stated, as he walked with her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:49 pm

She nodded and walked with him in comfortable silence she finally spoke up just for the sake of it, "What's it like having a healing ability?" She asked quietly, she was curious though as it seemed like both a nifty and terrifying ability to have.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:24 am

Logan sighed. "Well... every wound you ever get... ever sickness you ever catch... it only touches you for one second... It's painful... especially when you're fighting against someone who is trying to kill you at the same time..." He said, thinking about his last moment with Jean.

"I've been around a long time... I stopped aging a long time ago..." He said, knowing that much of his past at least.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:34 am

Barbara winced, "That sounds.....like it would be terrible." She said softly, she couldn't imagine going through life never aging....that would be lonely.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:32 pm

"Yeah... Haven't been able to die yet..." He said, almost hinting he's tried.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:46 pm

That gave her pause and she gripped his hand tightly as she turned to look up at him, "Hey...you have been one of the only people here who has cared enough to help me. I just want to say that it really means a lot and I appreciate it." She said with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:11 pm

Logan gave a small smile back. "I know what you're doing..." He said, giving her hand a squeeze back.

"Why don't we take a little break for now? You're look exhausted, ginger." He said, giving her a nickname.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:18 pm

She sighed, "Ok and ginger? Can I call you Wolvie?" She asked teasingly as she moved to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:25 pm

Logan shrugged, as he helped her sit down. "Can't really stop you." He stated, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:31 pm

She smiled, "So you do like my new nickname for you then?" She asked as she smiled up at him, "Don't worry though I won't say it around other people." She said in a confidential tone.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:53 pm

"Thanks for the reassurance ," He said, smirking, as he sat down beside her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Barbara smiled back at him, "You're welcome." She said lightly as another smile started up, "So have you ever worked for a super hero group Wolvie?" She asked with a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:51 pm

"A group called the X-Men... as far as I know, I'm still apart of it... you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Oracle   Healing Oracle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing Oracle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next