Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garden Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Oracle

Oracle

Garden Meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:43 pm

"Is your head going to be ok?" She asked as she slipped the escrima sticks back in their hiding spot, her green eyes stared at him with concern.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Logan smirked a little at her concern. "It's already fine." He siad, before pointing to it. "See? All better; I've taken harder hits."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Barbara sighed in relief, "You really are lucky to have a healing ability otherwise....well chances of someone surviving that are slim....which is why I only aim for arms and legs." She said as she still looked at him with concern.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:31 pm

"Believe me when I say I've survived a lot of things that no one should be able to..."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:33 pm

Barbara winced, "I believe you......so you've been to Japan what else can you tell me about it?" She asked as she changed the subject.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:46 am

"The food is good." Logan began. "When you get to the country side, that's where it's really the most beautiful, not much country side left, I'm afraid... You'd probably like the sakura trees..." He said, before going on about Japan.

{OOC: being lazy even though I LOVE Japan, but if it were me I would be talking about the things that I like XD I am a girl, Logan is a boy, so our opinions may vary XD}
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:58 am

[Ooc this is true XDD]
Barbara smiled as he spoke, "It does sound lovely there." She admitted with a small smile as she twirled the deflowered rose in her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:02 am

"If we ever get out of here, I can take you sometime." He said, noticing the small smile.

Jumping the gun, aren't you, Logan? He asked himself, before pushing it to the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:07 am

Barbara's eyes widened, "Oh I don't want you to go out of your way Logan, however Japan does sound lovely." She admitted as she put the rose back down in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:08 am

"Not out of my way, I know someone who's got a jet." He said, smirking a little.

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we took it for a spin to the other side of the globe."
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:11 am

She smiled again, "Wow, so you've got connections.....well if we ever get out of here then count me in." She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:22 am

Logan smirked more. "It's a date then."

"I'm going to look around the place some more, want to come?" He asked, her.

{ooc; this is the part where you say "no" XD}
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:26 am

[Ooc darn buut I wanna say yes XDD]
Babrara blushed at the mention of it being a date and then looked down when he asked, "Oh I would but I actually need to talk to someone." She said apologetically as she looked back up at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:29 am

He smirked a little at her blush.

Logan nodded. "I'll see ya later then, babe." He said, waving as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Garden Meeting
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3