Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garden Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Garden Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:27 pm

"That doesn't mean it won't hurt." He countered, smirking. "I don't even know if I could survive my head being cut off... I know one guy who survived it." He mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Her eyes widened, "How does one survive that?" She asked, she knew even healing abilities had their limits,as Logan had stated earlier he wasn't even sure if he could survive that.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:04 am

"The hell I know..." He stated, shrugging. "I forgot who he was for awhile, but he made sure to remind me. He's a talkative guy that can never shut up." He said, getting annoyed with the thought of Wade.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:12 am

Barbara nodded, getting the hint that he didn't want to talk about him much, "He sounds annoying, so now that we know you don't want to be a ruined flower." She said and held up the rose to make her point, "What do you like to do?" She asked as she changed the subject.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:15 am

He leaned back on the bench. "I like cigars... I like the peace and quiet of the mountains. I love riding my Harley." He said, smirking at the mention of his bike.

"Correction: I love my Harley; she's one of the best looking bikes you've ever seen."
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:23 am

Barbara smiled wistfully as she remembered having a different set of wheels that she would use when she patrolled Gotham as Batgirl, "Don't tell me you've given her a name right?" She asked teasingly
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:27 am

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Yeah, her name is 'Barbara.'" He stated, clearly joking.

"Nah, I've never been good at giving names to things." He said, actually answering her question now.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:30 am

She blushed at the joke and then nodded in understanding to his statement, "Me either, I just had friends who were like obsessed with naming their cars." She said and shook her head at the very idea.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:33 am

"Yeeeah... never got into that." He stated, shaking his head.

"The only thing you name is a boat." He stated, leaning forward in his seat. He looked over at her. "You mind me asking how you wound up in that chair, or...?"
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:43 am

Barbara shook her head and looked down at her legs, "I was at home one night with my dad and then we heard the doorbell ring so I went to answer it...I opened the door and The Joker who uh is a pretty nasty villain on my world had a gun in his hand. Without saying anything to me just shot me in the stomach......and then he came into the apartment and started taking pictures of me. I blacked out....and woke up a few weeks later in the hospital with no feeling in my legs and being told that I wouldn't be able to walk again. After that I started training my upper body and I have these." She said and pulled out a set of eskrima fighting sticks that were cleverly concealed in the arm rests of her wheelchair, she slipped them back down and smiled.
[Ooc the issue was called The Killing Joke if you ever want to read up on it btw]
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:54 am

Logan studied her hard. "Must of been hard on you... You're pretty strong to have gotten back up like that. Started a whole team too, huh? Not many people are good at leading." He stated.

"If I meet this "Joker" guy, I'll maim him for you." He stated, smirking as he raised one claw.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:58 am

Barbara smiled at his words and then shook her head, "You would have to get in line Logan....he has managed to hurt more people then just me. However....I do appreciate you saying that." She said honestly and not without a tiny blush, it felt good to know that....even someone she didn't really know was willing to do that.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:23 pm

"Hated guy, huh? Why hasn't anyone gotten rid of him years ago? And don't mention it." He said, shrugging at the end of his statement.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:42 pm

She bit her lip, "Moral issues....where I'm from....killing someone is worse then rape in some respects." She said quietly but seriously.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Logan raised an eyebrow, surprised. "What kind of place do you live in? Rape is worse then murder. At least when you're murdered you don't have to suffer anymore." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:51 pm

Barbara nodded, "Trust me....I know rape is worse.....but for some people.....they see them differently." She said as she rubbed the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Logan shook his head. "Then they have never experienced the pain and tragedy of rape..." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:07 pm

She nodded as she bit her lip, "Wow this conversation became kinda morbid huh?" She asked with a weak laugh and then cleared her throat, "Ok change of subject.....ummm." She tried to think of something else to talk about but came up blank.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:13 pm

"Here's a question for you: What do you like to do?" He said, asking the same question she asked him earlier. "I already mentioned a few things I like, it's your turn."
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Barbara nodded, "Ok thats fair...um I like to read....um hang out with some of my coworkers after a night of keeping the streets safe oh and of course training with these." She said and pointed out the eskrima sticks, "True its challenging but I like a challenge." She said with a small smile as she thought about using them.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:28 pm

"Show me." He said, wanting to see her use them after seeing the small smile.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Babs blinked in surprise, "Um ok." She said quietly before she wheeled herself away from him, she withdrew both escrima sticks and after breathing out soon found herself in her zone. She breathed out once more and started whirling the sticks up and around fluidly and then used one of the sticks to completely shatter through a tree branch with precision and then whirled it back up to her defensive position.
[Ooc I suck at describing things XDD]
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:52 pm

Logan gave a low whistle when she was done. "Impressive." He said, standing up. "Let me try that." He said, taking one he swung it around and it hit him in the forehead.

"Ow!" He said, rubbing his forehead. His metal skull was visible where the escrima hit him. It healed up and Logan wiped the blood off.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Barbara let out a little laugh before she spoke up, "You're lucky you have a healing factor....and was that metal?" She asked as she studied him curiously and with concern.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:15 pm

"Yeah, I got a metal skeleton, comes with the claws." He stated, still rubbing his head a little.

He handed her back her escrima. "That's a pretty good weapon you have there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Garden Meeting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: The Garden-
Jump to: