Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Surprise Meeting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:27 pm

[Ooc takes place between Rogue, Two-Face, Quicksilver and Watchtower ^^]
Harvey followed Rogue inside the Manor and could hear voices in the Living Room, led by Rogue they entered the room. A platinum haired man and a blonde haired woman turned to look up at them as they entered. His eyes widened as he recognized Watchtower, she recognized him too and her eyes narrowed.
--
Chloe was talking to Pietro in the Living Room when a young woman with a white stripe in her brown hair and....Two-Face walked in. She flinched as she recognized him, she remembered the last time they had met...he had threatened to kill her or worse...thankfully Clark had saved her but it had been a close call.
[Ooc I kinda want to make this a little more interesting XD]
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Pietro felt Chloe tensed beside him and turned. "Rogue, Hey. This is Chloe my girlfriend." He indicated Chloe next to him.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Rogue gave a wave letting go of Harvey's hand, "This is Harve', that gu' is Pietro and he'a Chloe." Her gave a nod with her head moving closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Harvey nodded stiffly, "Chloe and I have met." He said in a quiet undertone to which Chloe just angrily met his gaze. He actually felt bad for that night when he had threatened her and had not been very gentlemanly.
--
Chloe wasn't actually supposed to know what to do, it was like fate was trying to bring back bad memories of a night all worth forgetting in Chloe's eyes. Looking at Rogue though, Chloe knew she hadn't known about any of that and slowly relaxed, "Yes we have." She said just as quietly.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Pietro raised an eyebrow. He put his hand on her shoulder gently to comfort her. "I'm guessing it was not on the best of terms."
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:36 pm

"Obviousl'" Rogue said a bit under her breath. She folder her arms, leaning more of her weight to one leg than the other, "So, Chloe, howja meet Bunny... I mean Pietro." She accidently let her pet name for Pietro slip, she internally knew Pietro would try to defend the name, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:40 pm

Chloe smiled slightly relieved at the change of subject and raised an eyebrow at Pietro, "Bunny?" She asked curiously. She bit her lip, she had a feeling that there was more to that nickname then she knew. "Um well we met in the garden and started talking to each other and then we danced and things just clicked." She said as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:44 pm

Pietro rolled his eyes at Rogue dropping that nickname. He then smiled at Chloe. He then turned and smirked at Rogue. "Roguey likes to make fun of my sex life because she doesn't have one. She was commenting of my stamina and the fact that I enjoy sex a lot." He kissed Chloe's check smiling.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Rogue frowned given Pietro the finger, "Now that was just low. Even for you, Bunbun." Rogue said in a darker voice, unhappy with the fact he brought up that fact she couldn't touch people.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Chloe was unimpressed with his comment, "Pietro, you don't tease someone because of that....just because she doesn't have a sex life doesn't mean you can just rub it in." She snapped, heck she hadn't even had a sex life until she had come here. "Apologize to Rogue." She said in a serious tone as she stared at him.
--
Harvey bit back a smile, she hadn't changed one bit she was still very feisty and even though he doubted she had forgiven him he could admire the fact that she was standing up for Rogue.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Pietro looked shocked for a moment. "But I wasn't rubbing it in." Pietro pointed at Rogue childishly. "She's the one that brought it up with that stupid bunny comment." Pietro stared at Chloe for a moment and saw she wouldn't cave. "Fine." He turned to Rogue. "Rogue. I'm sorry for that comment." He spoke very sincerely.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Rogue flashed a smile to the woman, "Yes, Pietro. You are momentaril' forgiven." Rogue said waving his apology off, "But, he has a point, I'd have a sex life if I could. Trust me, it's not fun having to keep everyone I give a damn about at arms length." She sighed out, she'd ask questions. She knew. They always did.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Chloe frowned but didn't press after all it wasn't her business, "So uhm where are you from Rogue?" She asked as she changed the subject.
--
Harvey looked down at Rogue when she spoke and felt sympathy for this beautiful woman who couldn't touch people without running the risk of injuring them.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Pietro nodded. He knew Rogue wouldn't want to talk about her powers. "Well firstly she's from my world and if I remember right, somewhere in Mississippi. Right?" Pietro asked.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Rogue frowned, Pietro was an open book, she couldn't trust him with anything important, "Yes, act like ya know my past, boi." She rolled her eyes, "I'm from Mississippi, yes." Rogue shot a quite powerful glare at Pietro, somethings you didn't tell people. She was just glad no one except for Mystique and Remy knew her name. At least that secret would be safe.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Chloe could tell why she would be irritated and forced a smile on her face, "I've never been there but I grew up not too far away from there. Smallville Kansas but you probably haven't heard of it." She said with a little laugh.
--
Harvey was content to just let them have small talk and folded his arms as he stood there.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Pietro scowled at Rogue's glare. "It's not like it's a secret were your from Rogue and I don't know if you lived anywhere else just that you have a Mississippi accent. I don't even know the name of the town your from so don't give me that look. I myself am from a lot of different places. Romania, other places in Europe from traveling around there New York City and then Bayvil." Pietro answered the unasked question.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Rogue just continued with wish he'd explode into flames. She suddenly remembered why they really never got along, "You're right, we'd barely last a day in my mind before I'd go to kill myself." The statement would confuse Harvey and Chloe for sure, but Pietro would get the under-lying meaning.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Chloe watched the two of them spar with some amusement and a raised eyebrow but she kept quiet and looking up at Harvey met his gaze. The two of them shared a similar confused look before turning away from each other, Chloe kept her gaze carefully averted from him.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:53 pm

"I told you." Pietro grinned jokingly at her. "It would only end badly for you I would have a chance of waking up at least." Pietro turned to look at Chloe and pulled her into his lap. "Why don't you two sit down?" Pietro asked politely. "We can all get to know each other."
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:14 pm

"I'm good." Rogue said quite quickly, not wanting to get closer to Pietro. She didn't need to be getting overly agitated with the man.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Chloe turned to look at Pietro as he pulled her onto his lap and moved to get more comfortable, " So um how did you two meet?" She asked as she gestured at Two-Face and Rogue.
--
Harvey unfolded his arms and looked down at Rogue before looking back up and meeting Chloe's eyes, "I picked her up from when she got dropped off here." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Pietro rolled his eyes and looked at Harvey. "Something you need to remember about this girl." He nodded his head toward Rogue. "She always has to be difficult and I wouldn't be surprised if to prove me wrong she sits and to prove me wrong from what I just said she'll stay standing." Pietro then smirked at Rogue. "So now either way I win." He said smugly.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:41 pm

"Or I could be my own person and just leave." Rogue stated, being overly stubborn yet hinting at the fact she wasn't controlled by anyone else. Her head moved to Chloe, looking at her letting Harvey say his spiel.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:50 pm

Chloe suddenly bit her lip, Two-Face certainly did seem different and it was odd she had a feeling that it was all thanks to Rogue. "Oh don't go, we've hardly even gotten to know each other." Chloe protested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Surprise Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Meeting   A Surprise Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

A Surprise Meeting
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next