Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garden Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oracle

Oracle

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Barbara wheeled herself out into the garden and looked around at the gloomy atmosphere, true it wasn't somewhere she would want to be but at least she wasn't by herself. She took a little garden path and found herself by a bench and some rose bushes that were somehow thriving despite the fact that there was no sun. She plucked one of the roses off and stared down at it thoughtfully as she twirled it in her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:01 pm

Logan had taken a small tour of the place by himself. He wasn't in the mood to be around the giggling couple.

He looked around as he stepped out to what looked like a garden. He walked around and then froze when he saw the back of a woman with red hair.

He shook his head when he noticed the wheelchair. I really need to stop living in the past... Jean isn't coming back, Logan. He thought, before pushing any more thoughts about the past to the back of his mind.

He walked over to the woman. "Barbara, right?" He asked, making sure he remembered right.

Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:04 pm

Barbara turned around and smiled up at Logan, "Yes that would be me, so what brings you out to the garden?" She asked as she put the flower down on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:06 pm

Logan shrugged. "Just looking over the place. And had to get away from the couple; not in the mood to be around that kind of thing." He stated, before looking at the bench beside her.

"Mind if I join ya?" He asked, not sure if she actually wanted to be alone or not.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Barbara shook her head, "Not at all, so besides being an instructer at a school, what else do you do?" She asked with a small smile tugging on her lips as she remembered his reaction to Pietro's introduction.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Logan sat down on the bench and leaned back. "As I stated, I'm only a temporary instructor. We had some deaths a few years back and I kind of had to take over some of the classes, but that was only because I was there. I'm not actually qualified to teach." He stated, shrugging.

"I don't do much... I've just traveled a lot, trying to get by." He said. "I'm a mutant." He stated, unsure if she cared or not.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Barbara bit her lip, "I hate to sound...um stupid but what's a mutant?" She asked with a raised eyebrow as she looked at him, he looked normal to her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:17 pm

Logan raised an eyebrow at her. "A mutant is a human who has evolved further then other humans. That's what the professor would have said at least. I don't know the details, I just know I've been alive for a hell of a lot of years with out aging, I can heal ten times faster then humans, and..." He said, before extending his claws from one of his hands. "I've got these."
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:20 pm

Barbara's eyes widened as she stared at the claws that had come out of his knuckles, "Do they hurt...when they come out like that?" She asked with concern as she slowly met his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:26 pm

"Yeah." He said, retracting them. "But as you can see," He said, showing her his knuckle as it healed. "I'm a fast healer." He said, smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:32 pm

Barbara nodded feeling slightly relieved, "Well thats good to know." She said and turned to look over the garden with a small smile on her face. She cleared her throat and then turned to look at him, "So you've lived for a long time....does it ever get lonely?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:34 pm

"I don't remember all of it, to be honest..." He said, shrugging. "But, yeah, it does get lonely, but I'm the Wolverine... I'm supposed to be alone." He stated, standing up and putting his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Barbara frowned, "No one deserves to be alone." She said softly and looked down as she picked up the rose, "Forcing yourself away from human connections because of your abilities is only going to hurt you in the end." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:41 pm

"Been hurt a lot over the years, babe; ain't nothing new to me." He stated, looking over his shoulder at her. "Besides, I got close to one woman and I ended having to kill her..."
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Barbara winced and looked down, "I'm sorry." She said quietly, knowing the words wouldn't mean much coming from a stranger. She idly plucked some of the petals off the rose, she didn't want to say anything else unless he wanted to tell her.
[Ooc lamme post sorry DX]
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:12 pm

"Don't worry about it, babe." He told her.

{OOC: suuuuper lame}
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:22 pm

[Ooc we're being lame XDD...mayybe we should amp it up Wink ]
Barbara bit her lip and then looked up at him, "So while you've been alive have you traveled around to different places?' She asked as she tried to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:24 pm

"Yeah, I've been to Japan... I think I'm originally from Canada." He said, scratching the back of his head as he turned back to her.

"What about you? You ever travel much?"
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:19 pm

Barbara shook her head, "Not really, I think it would be nice though." She said with a small smile as she thought about it. "So what's Japan like?" She asked with interest as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:48 am

"It's good, the saki's not bad." He said, shrugging.

"It was a beautiful place, I'll tell ya that." He said, smiling a little at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Barbara smiled sadly, "It sounds like you miss it." She said observantly and then glanced down at the rose in her lap, she lightly continued plucking some of the petals off.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Logan shrugged. "It was a fun time, but I have nothing there anymore..." He said, before sitting back down on the bench.

"What did that rose ever do to you?" He asked, jokingly smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Barbara looked down at the poor rose in question and gasped, "Oh wow....um can I plead the fifth on not really paying attention to what I was doing?" She asked as she stared down at the defeated looking rose in horror.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:18 pm

Logan chuckled at her response and her reaction to the rose. "Glad I'm not a rose." He stated, smirking at her.

Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:21 pm

Barbara looked down at the deflowered rose still horrified and then started laughing at Logan's comment, "Oh but with your healing ability you would be fine." She said with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Meeting   Garden Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Garden Meeting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next