Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up to your savor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Waking up to your savor  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:05 am

Laura looked up at him, "I can try again..now that I rested..But I'm going to have to really work at it..and I'm going to..have to stand up..because of where I am wounded..Would you..help me?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:12 am

Adam got up and picked her up in his arms, setting her down on the floor carefully, supporting her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:15 am

Laura winced in pain as she stood there. It was horrible pain. She unbandaged her bandages, so she could watch her wounds. She gasped as she spread her legs. Laura then closed her eyes as she concentrated. Though it was hurting her due to she was not letting her wounds heal on their own. The cut on her arm closed up, and then the cut on her stomach. She then felt herself wanting to heal her area, but suddenly she screamed in pain as she felt her area healing, and she couldn't do it anymore. Laura stopped the healing and fell to her knees, "No..no..I..I don't want to..don't want to heal anymore..don't..make me..please.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:29 am

He picked her up in his arms and laid her on the bed again. "Okay, I won't." He took a seat next to her. "You were barave enough for trying."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:47 am

Laura looked at him, before she curled up slowly. Though when she gently moved her legs, there was blood trickling down them.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:00 pm

He looked at her legs, seeing the blood. He stroked her cheek an sang her to sleep before going to treat the wound. He pulled her to lay on the bed so that she wouldn't need to search for a comfortable position. He laid down next to her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:05 pm

Laura stayed asleep as she was tired, but she mumbled something in her sleep, "Adam..." She mumbled, before she moved her head further down in her laying position.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:10 pm

He looked down at her when she said his name. He felt this little warm feeling light up in his chest as she said it. He touched her face softly, wiping the hair out of her face. He smiled at her softly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:14 pm

Laura suddenly smiled in her sleep when she felt his hand. Though after a while, she went into dream land and her smile disappeared as she dreamt.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:17 pm

He smiled and laid next to her, connecting their foreheads. He smiled at her and closed his eyes, falling asleep next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up to your savor
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3