Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up to your savor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Waking up to your savor  Empty
PostSubject: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Laura woke up two hours later, moving her head softly against Adam's chest. Though she moved her legs, receiving the pain again in her area. She winced as she whimpered, and then the other cuts started to act him. She gasped as she tried to calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Adam stirred as he heard a gasp. He opened his eyes, seeing her awake. "How are you?" He asked worried.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:45 pm

"Horrible.." She said weakly, "It hurts to move.." She said as she kept her head against his chest, afraid of moving.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:59 pm

He looked at her, carefully moving from under her. "Then try not to move. Anything you want, I will do or get for you." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Laura laid there as she winced a little at her adjusting herself from not having him under her. She looked at him, until she felt her hair..She hadn't taken a shower after the pool, "Great..I forgot to wash my hair before all of this happened.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:06 pm

He laughed lightly. "Well if you want I can try to give you a bath, but after that I will have to treat your wounds again." He was amused by the fact that she was worried about her hair right now.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Laura looked up at him as she nodded, "Just..relax me how you did yesterday when you had to.." She said as she sighed, "I want to be at least clean if I'm going to be staying in your bed for a while.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:17 pm

He smiled. "I would, but I don't need to do anything else than change the bandages. That will sting a bit I should think." He went to take her clothes off bafore carrying her to the bath tub, filling it with water. He washed her hair and her body, carefully avoiding her cuts. After he was done he picked her up and took a towel wrapping it around her as he carried her to the bed. "All clean?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Laura nodded at him as she let him take off her clothes. Her area stung, but she was going through it. She then let him help her wash her hair and her body. She then sat on the bed as she held the towel to her and nodded, before she looked down, getting ready for him to tend to her wounds. Though her eyes widened when she saw blood on his bed, "A-Adam.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:28 pm

He looked up to her, seeing the blood. He didn't panic, just started to sing the lullaby to her, slowly laying her sleeping form down on the bed as he took care of the bleeding. He cared for her other wounds too and clothed her. He sat on the bed next to her, waiting for her to wake up again.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Laura fell asleep as he took care of her. She woke up when he was done, looking up at him. She smiled softly to him, "Thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:40 pm

He smiled. "Anytime, honey bunny." He said laying down next to her and looking up to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Laura's eyes widened as she blushed at what he called her. She then tried to hide her face when he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:48 pm

He grinned at her when he saw her blush. "You are blushing again. How cute." He said pinching her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Laura blushed more and hid her face in his pillow, "Stop.." She said cutely, though she didn't know she did. Her voice sounded regular to her.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:57 pm

He just grinned, not saying a word about how cute she was acting. "So what should we do now? Want to talk about something?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Laura looked up at him, "Like what?" She asked as she went to sit up, but found it hard. Her eyes just stared down, "I don't like being able to move.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:10 pm

He shrugged. "I don't know, if you want to get to know me better or just talk about stuff. I doubt if I ask you will tell me anything about yourself."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Laura looked up at him, "Ask away.." She said as her eyes just stared into his, "But if there's a question I don't want to answer..don't make me answer it."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:17 pm

He thought about it. "Let's start with an easy one. How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:21 pm

"Twenty-one." She said as she then asked him for some to help to sit up. Though she ended up resting on his chest in a sitting, laying down position.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:33 pm

He nodded. Helping her to the comfortable position she wanted. He started to comb through her hair again with his fingers. "So ummm.... what other abilities do yu have besides the claws and the healing ability?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:38 pm

"Nothing else..really." She said before she remembered her trigger scent, but she didn't want to talk about that.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:43 am

"Would you like to tell me more about the cloning thing?" He asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:44 am

Laura looked forward, "Give me a certain question.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to your savor    Waking up to your savor  Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up to your savor
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next