Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

waking up and feeling safe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

waking up and feeling safe Empty
PostSubject: waking up and feeling safe   waking up and feeling safe EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Harley moaned as she reached out for her warm Mr. J. All she found was a cold spot were he had been. She began sitting up rubbing her shoulder as she did. The sheets feel around her necked body down to her waist as she yawned and stretched carefully. She looked around the room blurry eyed for her man.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: waking up and feeling safe   waking up and feeling safe EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Joker was excited, quite so. He had given that little Bat-brat a lesson that'll take a few years for him to get over. He made his way to his shared room with his girl, opening the door and shutting it soundlessly behind him. His eyes made their way back to Harley as she sat up looking sweet and innocent. Those things being completely, almost true.

"Hello, honey, I'm home." Joker cackled out, feeling quite proud of himself.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: waking up and feeling safe   waking up and feeling safe EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:44 pm

"Hi Puddin'." Harley rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She reached out her arms to him like she wanted a hug. "Come back to bed Puddin'. Where ya' been anyway." She pouted about how he left her.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: waking up and feeling safe   waking up and feeling safe EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Joker gave her a wide smile, "Just dealing with a little Bat-brat, we won't hurt you anymore, Pumpkin. I made sure of it, hehehe!" He removed his vest before jumping into the bed, "Even I can have my... heroic moment." He drawled out, waiting for Harley's undying love and priase.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: waking up and feeling safe   waking up and feeling safe EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Harley smiled at her Puddin'. She wrapped her arms around his chest pressing her bare chest to him. "Thank you Puddin." She cuddled closer to him crawling into his lap. "I wanted to tell you but he hurt me and said that if I told he would kill you and I didn't want to take any chances." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. She then pressed her face into his neck and kissed it nuzzling into him as she pressed her naked body into him.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: waking up and feeling safe   waking up and feeling safe EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:01 pm

"The brat's too afraid to do anything to me, specially since I broke his nee. Hehehe." Joker ran his fingers through his girlfriend's hair, "But, I adore that you care, Pumpkin. But know... no one's gunna kill me. Specially not a hero."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: waking up and feeling safe   waking up and feeling safe EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:09 pm

She pulled back and looked at him. "That's what I said, basically. But then he hurt my arm and I just didn't want you take any chances." She kissed his lip licking at them for entrance.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: waking up and feeling safe   waking up and feeling safe EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Joker watched her quickly jump at the chance for a kiss, he opened his mouth and inside of letting her in he took dominance over her. He knew she wouldn't suspected it but he actually wanted to screw for the first time in a while.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: waking up and feeling safe   waking up and feeling safe EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Harley moaned as Joker began dominating her. She loved when he was in this kind of mood. She moved her fingers into his hair gripping his head. She wrapped her her legs around his waist pressing herself against him.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: waking up and feeling safe   waking up and feeling safe EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:28 pm

Joker almost snickered, she seemed to really want this. Then again he really never gave her sexual attention all that often. He quickly moved, flipping her to her back with him leaning on her. Her legs were tightly wrapping around his waist. He made a mental note that maybe working out would do some good. He pressed himself onto her, making the kiss a bit deeper, trying to thrill her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: waking up and feeling safe   waking up and feeling safe EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Harley moaned as Joker deepened the kiss. She played with his tongue as he moved through her mouth. She moved one of her hands down and unbuttoned his shirt. She moved her hand along his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waking up and feeling safe   waking up and feeling safe Empty

Back to top Go down

waking up and feeling safe
Page 1 of 1