Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolves and clowns

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Harley directed Logan to her room. "Here we are He-Man." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Logan raised an eyebrow at the "He-man" remark. He opened the door and looked around as he placed her on her bed.

He took note of the men clothes on the floor along with female clothes.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:07 pm

Harley snuggled up to Logan. "Will you put me into bed He-Man?" She petted his hair.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:26 pm

"Uh..." He let out before placing her on the bed. "Do I have to tuck you in too?" He asked, smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Harley giggled. "I wouldn't mind if you tucked yourself in with me." she giggled again. She snuggled up to him grinning.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:54 am

[Ooc totally did not read that as "Do I have to fuck you in too?" ~head desk~ I need help XD and sorry for interrupting your topic <<>>]
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:09 pm

{OOC: lol! That's totally fine and H! *glomps* Miss yoooooooou! XD}

Logan let out a little chuckle. "I don't think that's going to happen, babe." He said, laying the blanket over her. "You're going to have a killer hang over in the morning." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:37 pm

[Ooc I've missed you too and *falls over* XDD]
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:53 pm

(Ooc: I miss you too. oh I will be telling the others when I get on latter but I am going on a trip thing Thursday through Sunday and I don't know how much I will be able to get on during that time)

Harley grabbed Logan's hand. "Will you at least stay with me. I ... I don't want to be alone right now." She mumbled. "The only reason I could be in this room before was Joker was with me but... a few weeks ago a guy came in here and raped me. And now," Tears were streaming down Harley's face. "And now Jokers gone and can't protect me... I know the guy that did it is dead but I'm still scared. Please?" She looked up at him pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Logan looked at her sadly, before letting out a small sigh. "All right, I'll stay with you." He said, pulling up a chair beside the bed.

"Don't freak out if I moved somewhere, all right?" He told her, getting the feeling if he went to the bathroom and she woke up, she would immediately freak out.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:07 pm

"Ok." Harley mumbled. She took Logan's hand and cuddled it like a teddy bear. She pressed her check into his palm and his arm ended up secured between her breasts. She sighed as she fell asleep clutching the strangers arm and hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:10 pm

This... is an awkward position.... Logan thought, being forced to lean in a weird way.

Logan glanced at her, before glancing away. I don't know how long I'll be able to hold this position...
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:16 pm

Harley yawned and woke up slightly. She cracked her eyes open and looked at the man she was holding to her. He looked uncomfortable the way he was positioned. "You can lay in the bed next to me if you want." Harley scooted back slightly. "I promise I'll be good." She gave him a sleepy smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:18 pm

"I'm guessing you won't let go of my hand even if I didn't lay down..." He said, before getting up from the chair and moving to the bed.

"Now, get some sleep, blondie." He told her, seeing she needed it.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:21 pm

"Ok He-Man." Harley released his arm and wrapped her arms around his chest. She snuggled into his muscular frame happily. "Thank you." She whispered before nuzzling his chest with her nose. She then began falling back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:24 pm

"Uh... don't mention it..." He said, quietly, tensed up at first, before relaxing.

After awhile, her soft breathing helped him drift off to sleep himself.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:42 pm

Harley moaned as she started to wake up hours latter. She pressed her face into the person she was holding wanting to block out the light that was getting too her. She was just glade she wasn't dumb enough to have any mixed drinks that would make her sick or give her a really bad headache. She moved her legs up and wrapped them around one of the guys legs and snuggled closer.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Logan's instincts kicked in when he felt a woman's body hug him close. His arm wrapped around her waist and he let out a content sigh.

He noticed the scent a few moments later. He opened his eyes and looked down at the woman holding onto him.

... Oh yeah... her... He thought, remembering the previous night.

"You up?" He asked, in a very soft whisper, knowing she must of had a killer headache.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:00 pm

"Sort of." Harley mumbled as she pressed her face more into his chest. "At least I didn't drink any of those fruity sweet drink then you'd be meeting the ultra bitch from hell rather then a clown girl with a headache." She snuggled closer to his warm body. "Your warm He-man." She smiled into him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:17 pm

"Huh, lucky me then." He whispered.

"Thanks, I guess...." He whispered, unsure of what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Harley cuddled closer. "Trust me your very lucky I'm not being crazy bitch from hell. I'm really bad when I'm really hungover. Luckily I know how to drink so I don't have a really bad hangover." She said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:36 pm

"I can't get drunk." Logan stated, outright. "I've tried, doesn't work on me."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:57 pm

"Lucky, you get the buzz but none of the hangover." She blinked and looked up at him. "You know you are a very handsome man, in a rugged sort of way." She laid her head on his shoulder and snuggled closer to him again.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:20 am

Logan smirked. "Thanks. You're not too bad yourself..." He told her, thinking about how she would look after a nice shower.

Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:25 am

Harley smiled at him sweetly. "Thank you." She then sat up and stretched. "You should see me after a shower without a headache and without the drinking and crying. I could knock you on your ass." She smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolves and clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolves and clowns
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next