Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolves and clowns

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Wolves and clowns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:29 am

Logan let out a low chuckle. "I'm not going to doubt that, blondie." He said, lightly flicking one of her pigtails.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:35 am

Harley grinned. She threw her leg over his hips and settled on top of his body. She folded her arms and rested her head on her arms as she looked at him. "Thanks for staying with me last night. Now all I have to do if think of a good way to thank properly." She grinned at him suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Logan smirked and raised an eyebrow at her. "Uh," He said, as he slowly sat up with her still in his lap. "I usually don't get that far with a girl after meeting them for one night. Besides, I don't even know you're name." He stated, slowly setting her off of him.

"Besides, knowing you actually didn't go home with a rapist or some psycho that would have killed you, is thanks enough." He stated, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:54 pm

Harley smiled and sat up still straddling his body. She extended her hand. "Harley Quinsel." She said smiling. "Also know as Harley Quinn. And that's a sweet idea but I really must insist on rewarding you in some way." She smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:57 pm

"Logan." He stated, taking her hand and shaking it. "You gonna force me to take your reward?" He asked, smirking a little, curious about what she will do.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Harley smirked down at him and bent over him. "Oh most definitely." She grinned wide and licked her teeth. "Now why don't you tell me what I can give you."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:24 pm

{OOC: I feel like she's going to pounce on him XD}

"Uh... nothing really comes to mind right now." Logan said, in all honesty not used to women being that forward until after he got to know them...
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:38 pm

"Well." Harley pouted. "I guess I'll just have to think of something myself." She smirked and leaned forward and kissed his lips slowly, licking and nipping lightly at his lips.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Logan's eyes widened when she started to kiss him. He started to kiss her back a little, then he pulled back a little.

"How far are you taking this?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, with a hint of a smirk on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:16 pm

Harley smirked as she pulled up. Her nails scraped along his body over his shirt. Her hands moved under his shirt slowly. She began moving it up and pressed her body against him. "As far as your willing to let me." She whispered as she kissed his lip. She moved her tongue passed his lips and licked his tongue with her own.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Logan let their tongues play a bit as he kissed her back.

He put his hands on her wrists, ready to push her a little back when he felt it was getting too far.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Harley continued kissing him. She gradually became more passionately. She sucked his tongue into her mouth playing with it. Her fingers moved down and danced along his well muscled chest. She pressed her clothed breasts hard into his chest. She tightened her thighs around his hips not wanting to get up yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves and clowns   Wolves and clowns - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolves and clowns
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2