Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Birds and Clowns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Birds and Clowns Empty
PostSubject: Birds and Clowns   Birds and Clowns EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Harley was wondering around the mansion when she found herself at some kind of training ground. Joker had wanted her to look around and report back to him about the area and any other people she saw or talked to. She looked around and was wondering if there was anyone else here besides that blond from before.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Birds and Clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds and Clowns   Birds and Clowns EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Dick was just being completely bored, he didn't feel like going back to the mansion. He stood on top of the wooden pole, running on them, leaping, flipping and even doing back hand springs on them. He had nailed every single one to point. He was in his Nightwing attire, skin tight black suit that left almost nothing to the imagination with the neon blue design from his shoulders to his finger tips. He brushed his bangs before throwing himself into his practice once more.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Birds and Clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds and Clowns   Birds and Clowns EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:46 pm

As Harley walked into the training ground she spotted a familiar face.

"NIGHTWING!!!!!!!!!!! HI!!!!!!!!!!!! DOWN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She called hopping up and down excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Birds and Clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds and Clowns   Birds and Clowns EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Dick almost faulted quickly stopping himself mid-handstand. He looked through his domino mask and noticed an upside down Harley. Fuck. That meant the Joker was near by. Dick pushed himself onto another pole. Crouching down on it, she wasn't able to reach him thankfully, "What do you want, Quinn?" he used a calm, collected, monotone voice. Something all Bat-Family members had to be able to do.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Birds and Clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds and Clowns   Birds and Clowns EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Harley smiled and twisted herself in place like a little girl. "Nothin' I'm just lookin' around." She grinned at him. "Me and Mr. J just got here a little while ago."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Birds and Clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds and Clowns   Birds and Clowns EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Dick let his eyes move to the other end of the grounds, around Harley. He didn't see 'Mr. J' around, "Why are you looking around?"
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Birds and Clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds and Clowns   Birds and Clowns EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:05 pm

"Mr. J wanted me to look around while he picked a room and read some books." She gave a childish salute. "I am to tell him all about the area and all the people I find and meet." She grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Birds and Clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds and Clowns   Birds and Clowns EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Dick placed that information into his mind. He'd have to look into what the Joker was planning, "You can't tell him we had this chat."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Birds and Clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds and Clowns   Birds and Clowns EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Harley raised an eyebrow at him in an are you kidding me kind of way. "Hi I'm Harley Quinn have we meet? I'm the Jokers sidekick. Now... What makes you think that you can ask me to do that and I will actually do it?" She asked with genuinely curious tone.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Birds and Clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds and Clowns   Birds and Clowns EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:16 pm

Dick raised an eyebrow, she had addressed him as Nightwing. But then it dawned on him, she might not have known he was Robin at one point of his life.

"We have not met." He lied, "And the simple fact that, if you tell the Joker about me... I'll kill the Joker. Not even Batman can stop me." He said in a dark voice, showing no fear to the word Batman.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Birds and Clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds and Clowns   Birds and Clowns EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Harley cocked her hip and put a hand her hip. "You think I don't recognize the first Bird Brat of the Bat-family? Please. And Bats might not be here to 'stop' you but you are too much like him to kill Mr. J."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Birds and Clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds and Clowns   Birds and Clowns EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:37 pm

Dick twitched his nose, "You haven't obviously heard about my work in Bludhaven." He stepped off the pole, flipping over Harley, grabbing her arm, twisting it behind her and slamming her into wooden pole, "Now, let me reiterate this, you will not tell Joker you talked to me, or he will have to deal with the effects of your decision."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Birds and Clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds and Clowns   Birds and Clowns EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Harley had the wind knocked out of her as she was pinned to the ground by Nightwing. "Ok." She wheezed out. "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Birds and Clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds and Clowns   Birds and Clowns EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:00 am

Dick released the girl, walking off, "Just remember." He pulled a Batman.

He disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Birds and Clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds and Clowns   Birds and Clowns EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:14 am

Harley pouted as she stood up. She flexed her shoulder to make it feel better. "Stupid Bird Boy." She muttered as she headed back toward the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Birds and Clowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds and Clowns   Birds and Clowns Empty

Back to top Go down

Birds and Clowns
Page 1 of 1