Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing of the Harlequin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Healing of the Harlequin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing of the Harlequin   Healing of the Harlequin - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Chloe tilted her head, "What changed? I mean from what I can tell you're still a good person Harley." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Healing of the Harlequin   Healing of the Harlequin - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:23 am

"I... well..I was Jokers psychiatrist in Arkam and he was the first person that seemed concerned or curious about ... me. He was the only one that seemed to care." Harley admitted.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Healing of the Harlequin   Healing of the Harlequin - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:45 am

Chloe bit her lip, "From what I can see Harley....you must have been a really great psychiatrist....in fact I bet you still are." She said encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Healing of the Harlequin   Healing of the Harlequin - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:00 am

Harley looked at her slightly shocked. Then she smiled. "Thank you. I do still try to help Joker sometimes but he's very difficult at time and if he takes any help he has to be the one in control." She shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Healing of the Harlequin   Healing of the Harlequin - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:45 am

Chloe bit her lip, "There are other people you could help Harley but...at least you're taking care od the Joker. If you ever change your mind Harley...you know where to find me." She said quietly as she turned to go.
[Ooc sorry lamest post ever]
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Healing of the Harlequin   Healing of the Harlequin - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Harley raised her hand. "If you find anyone you think I could help... I think that helping them could help me."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Healing of the Harlequin   Healing of the Harlequin - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:26 pm

Chloe nodded, "I will definitely know who to go to first Harley and thank you." She said sincerely, maybe she could start making more friends here.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Healing of the Harlequin   Healing of the Harlequin - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Harley smiled as Chloe left. She then got comfortable and sat to wait for Joker to come get her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing of the Harlequin   Healing of the Harlequin - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing of the Harlequin
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3