Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing Nightwing

Go down 
+2
Watchtower
Supergirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:58 am

Kara rushed Dick to the Medical Lab, she laid him on one of the beds and immediately went to work on his wounds. Though she didn't know what to do and ran out to the hallway, "Someone, help me! I have a really injured person here and I don't know what to do!" She said as she had never dealt with wounds. And she was scared for Dick.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:02 am

Chloe heard screaming from further down the hallway and hurried towards the source, "Kara...what's-?" Her eyes widened when she looked past her and into the Medical Lab, she hurried into the room. "Kara listen to me....no morgue's ok?" She asked and without waiting for a reply placed her hand over Dick's heart letting a warm golden glow pass from her hand down to his whole body. After his wounds had healed she collapsed and fell back already deathly pale.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Supergirl

Supergirl

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:03 am

Kara nodded as she turned around to watch her heal Dick's wounds. Her eyes widened in amazement when she watched it. Her eyes widened more when Chloe fell down. Kara ran to her and shook her, "Chloe..Chloe!"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:06 am

Chloe was past hearing as she could feel her body sink into unconsciouness....
[Ooc lamme post sorry]
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Dick groaned, his joints felt tight but he opened his eyes. It felt bright, incredibly so. He moved his head to te side, blinking his vision to clear, "Mmmara?" he said in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Kara had just finished laying Chloe on the other medical bed when she heard Dick call out for her. She turned around and went to him fast, gripping his hand, "I'm here..Dick, I'm here.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Dick grabbed Kara's hand, giving it a weak squeeze, "Why..how..?" he asked not remembering how he got here?
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:04 pm

[[OOC Sorry..Lazy]]

Kara looked at him and gently told him how she rescued him from the man with a burnt face. She squeezed his hand gently, "But..Watchtower healed you.."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Dick shut his eyes for a moment, sighing out, "Is she okay? Are you okay?" He was less worried about himself at this point.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:24 pm

"I'm fine..and she passed out, but she is fine other then that." She said as she smiled softly at him, "Now..how do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:32 pm

[[ OOC: No idea what account I'm logged in on. ]]

Dick mumbled out an, 'I'm fine.' pushing himself to a sitting position. His body felt fine but he was scared.

They got him again.

They got him again...

What would have happened if Kara hadn't saved him? He couldn't afford to do that to her, nor to Batman. Bruce would have been so disappointed in him.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Kara looked at him, "Are you sure?" She asked, not wanting him to lie to her if there was something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:34 pm

"You're worse than Batman." He muttered out before saying a louder, "I'm fine." Physically he was. It wasn't a lie.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:40 pm

Kara heard what he said, and smiled a little, before she nodded and went to check on Chloe. She shook her a little, "Chloe."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:52 pm

Chloe slowly woke up feeling a headache come on and winced, "How is he?" She asked as she slowly sat up, her whole body ached. She knew it was mostly because she had healed more wounds then the ones he had just received.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Dick looked over to the blond, "'m 'asterous." He stated with his trade-marked word. He ran his fingers through his hair finger some still wet blood in his hair. He quickly wiped it off on the bed, hoping neither had noticed, "How 're ya feeling?" He asked in a tired tone, not because he didn't feel like asking, but because he felt mentally worn out.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Chloe frowned and tried to get up only to sag back as her limbs refused to cooperate, "Um....I could be worse." She said and smiled up at them as she tried to act like she did this every day.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Dick gave her a weird look before turning to Kara, "How did you find me?" he was curiously, he'll he hadn't know where he was.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:39 am

"I checked every room in the manor..And you were in the basement..and that was the only room I hadn't looked in." She said as she looked at him, before looking down, "I'm sorry I didn't find you sooner."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Chloe felt like she was intruding on the topic and inwardly warred with herself before she wound up closing her eyes and pretending that she had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:06 pm

"It... wasn't your fault. I..." He paused, not even remembering how he was caught. Gah, he had messed up AGAIN! What kind of hero messed up as much as he did. He moved his hands to rub his face.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Kara looked at Dick and looked down, she felt bad for him..And she didn't know how to help him. She grabbed his hand softly, trying to at least help him by that.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Dick looked down at his arms, slowly moving his eyes down to see Kara's hand. He paused before looking back at his arm. Where was his bullet scar? He checked the other arms thinking it was there. It wasn't there either. He choked for a moment before asking, "Kara... do you know if she can heal scars...?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Chloe bit her lip before she decided to answer, "Yeah I can." She said softly but loudly enough for him to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Healing Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Nightwing   Healing Nightwing Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing Nightwing
Page 1 of 1