Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Florence Nightingale is my bitch

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Florence Nightingale is my bitch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Laura was about to say she was welcome, but he had called her his Nightingale. She looked at him and tilted her head, "How am I a Nightingale?"
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:57 pm

He smiled. "Besides that it's a bird it was the last name of a woman that used to live in England. She was a famous nurse."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:58 pm

Laura looked away, "I'm not a nurse though.." She said, "Or a beautiful bird.." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:00 pm

He lifted her chin up. "You do not think you are beautiful?" He asked a bit shocked and perplexed.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:02 pm

"Not..really..people tell me..But it only takes a little while to not believe it anymore.." She said as she looked down, her green eyes staring at the bed.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:06 pm

He lifted her gaze up to meet his. "Well I think you are beautiful. Wether you believe me or not is up to you. But to me..." He cupped her face. "You are absolutely gorgeous." He kissed her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Laura looked at him as he cupped her face.

"But to me...You are absolutely gorgeous."

Laura blushed and kissed him back, pulling away to look at him. Though she felt her heart grow warm when she heard him call her that..She never felt this way when anyone would call her that, but..him..he made it..believable..She kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:16 pm

He smiled, seeing that tell tale blush on her cheeks. He knew she believed him. "And I shall tell you that everyday until you kill me for using it too often." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Laura looked at him and her face became serious, "I could never kill you..maybe knock you out..but not kill." She said as she smiled softly. She then moved her legs, making her wince as she fell back from the pain. Though she calmed herself down and concentrated, telling Adam she was trying to heal herself, before she couldn't try anymore. Laura just looked at the ceiling, "Guess I have to sleep for it to heal.."
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:22 pm

He smiled and nodded to her. "So you want to take a nap? I have a spot here with your name on it that you can sleep on." He said pointing to his chest.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Laura looked at him and tilted her head, "Can..we go to your room for a nap? I really hate medical labs.."
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:25 pm

He smiled. "Sure, let me just grab some medical suplies if you need them. Can you walk?" He asked hopping off the bed and taking some suplies with him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Laura got off of the bed and took a step forward, but she only hissed in pain and fell to her knees. She was in a lot of pain and it was because she was moving and trying to force it to heal. Her hand grabbed her upper thigh, trying to focus on how tight her grip was.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:38 pm

Adam walked to her, picking her up in his arms. "Don't force yourself. It will heal eventually." He carried her to his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Florence Nightingale is my bitch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2