Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Florence Nightingale is my bitch

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Florence Nightingale is my bitch Empty
PostSubject: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Adam carried Laura into the medical lab, laying her down on one of the beds. He went to treat her wounds so she wouldn't lose any more blood. Once he was done he snuggled on the bed next to her and started to sing that little lullaby, and stroking her hair softly. Letting his fingers comb through it, he kept her head pressed against his chest, his hear beat giving rythm to his singing.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:47 pm

Laura laid there for a while, making her body adjust to the sudden shock it had. It was slowly healing itself, which was a bigger process then last time. She slowly opened her eyes as she heard a heart beat. She moved her head, only to see she was in a medical lab. Laura got up fast as she backed against the back of the bed into the wall, "W-where am I?" She asked getting afraid, she didn't like medical places.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:54 pm

He held her still, close to his chest. "You are safe. We are in the medical lab of the house. I brought you here because of the medical supplies. Don't be scared." He kissed her forehead. "Nothing will harm you aslong as I'm here."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Laura hugged him immediately when he held her still. She looked around, seeing it was safe here. She then thought about why she was here, making her eyes water as she buried her head into his chest. Laura cried into his chest, "I'm sorry..I'm sorry you had to see that.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:00 pm

He rubbed her shoulder comfortingly. "It's okay.... I wish I hadn't.... I wish I could have done something to stop it."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Laura looked down as she pulled away and moved away from him. This is what she meant by him getting hurt, something she didn't want. She got out of the bed, almost falling straight down at the pain in between her legs, "This..this is what I meant...when I was scared of getting you hurt.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:08 pm

He sat up looking at her in shock. "Please don't say you are breaking up with me because of that?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Laura looked at him, "I'm not breaking up with you..I could...I could never do that.." She said as she looked down, "I just wished..that..that didn't have to happen in front of you.." She said as she fell down to her knees.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:16 pm

He went to help her up and put her on the bed. "Well it did. And we will get through it." He cupped her cheek and kissed her lips softly. "My feelings for you haven't changed." He sat down on the chair next to the bed.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:19 pm

Laura looked at him as she nodded. She kissed him back as she smiled at him, before she looked down, "Only you can touch me..only you.." She said softly, "I don't want anyone else to touch me..but you.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:33 pm

He smiled. "I am honoured." He took her hand in his and kissed it softly. "How are your wounds?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:35 pm

"They sting, but I think they are healing..because.." She brought up her wrist, showing where the wound was gone. She said as she smiled softly. Laura then looked down, "I..don't know what's with him and cutting me.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:40 pm

He smiled as he saw the cut was gone. "Some people get their satisfaction from the weirdest things." He said saddly looking down.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:46 pm

She looked down, wanting to get rid of the sad feeling of the room. She looked up at him, "Like how you going rough with me..sexually..satisfies me?" Laura asked as she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:55 pm

He smiled too. "Yeah, I guess it does." He got up and climbed into the bed with her. "I sure hope this is the last time he does anything to you." He kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Laura looked up at him, before laying her head on his chest. She laid there as she thought through what had just happened in her head. No matter where she was..she was still getting hurt..
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:07 pm

He stroked her hair. "What are you thinking Laura?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Laura stayed looking at his chest, "No matter where I go...I keep getting hurt..It's like..it's what should keep happening to me..Never once have I had no pain.."
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:12 pm

He stroked her cheek. "That is just being human. We all have pain. Some more than others. Happines is just a fleeting moment that you should treasure, and keep it with you when things get bad." He smiled softly to her. "You will find your happiness one day."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Laura laid there as she wanted to speak, but, she couldn't. She never really felt happiness for a long period of time..Though she wished she did..She snuggled her face into his chest more. Laura hugged him, "Just..don't let him come after me again.."
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:35 pm

He looked into her eyes. "If he does, I will kill him. No one touches my woman." He said cupping her cheek and kissing her lips.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Laura blushed at his kiss, kissing him back as her heart fluttered. She gently grabbed his wrist, a caring gesture for the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:47 pm

He winced slightly. He had been too consentrated on her that he hadn't treated his own wounds.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:50 pm

Laura jumped when she felt him wince. She looked at his wrist as her eyes widened and let go of his wrist. She then looked around and saw some of the medical supplies on the table next to her. Laura treated his wounds, not caring if moving really stung at the moment. She then wrapped his wrists into a bandage.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:53 pm

He watched her work on his wounds, smiling softly to her when she finished. "Thank you Laura." He kissed her softly. "My Nightingale." He looked deep into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florence Nightingale is my bitch   Florence Nightingale is my bitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Florence Nightingale is my bitch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next