Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No more sing sweet nightingale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

No more sing sweet nightingale Empty
PostSubject: No more sing sweet nightingale   No more sing sweet nightingale EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Adam woke up in the med lab. His eyes felt heavy and puffy. The first thing he saw was Anthony. He turned his head slightly and finally saw Laura. He let out a small sigh, glad that she was allright.

Anthony saw Adam wake up. He had bandaged him up, the cuts would heal on their own. He was more conserned of his brothers mind now. "Little brother! How are you doing?" He asked worried.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No more sing sweet nightingale   No more sing sweet nightingale EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Laura felt her heart release from a tight grip as Adam woke up. She took his hand, "Thank god..you are alive.." She said as she smiled at him softly, before she looked at Adam's brother. Laura looked back at Adam, stopping when she saw he couldn't speak, "Oh..no.." Her whole face deformed into guilt as the tears filled up her eyes..

It's all my fault..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: No more sing sweet nightingale   No more sing sweet nightingale EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Adam pointed at his throath, signaling he couldn't talk... anymore. He saw the expreccions on their faces form, it made him feel more miserable. He squeesed Lauras hand, wanting her to know he didn't blame her.

Anthony just stared at Adam. "You... can't talk?" He said dumbfounded. 'Or sing?' He clenched his hands into fists, kicking the nearest medical table, sending it flying across the room. He looked at Adam, only to see him look back at him, scared. Anthony walked to Adam. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you brother." He said surprisingly gently for a man who had just thrown a medical table across the room.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No more sing sweet nightingale   No more sing sweet nightingale EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Laura put her free hand over mouth, letting the tears fall. She felt him squeeze her hand..and she knew it was to tell her it wasn't her fault..And that he didn't blame her. But, it was her fault! She shook her head, "I-I'm sorry." Laura whimpered out, running out of the room crying. She headed towards her room.

It's all my fault..all my fault..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: No more sing sweet nightingale   No more sing sweet nightingale EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Adam extended his hand, not wanting Laura to run away. He just wanted to yell after her for not to leave, but couldn't. He lowered his hand and bowed his head saddly. Anthony sat next to him on the bed, wrapping his arm on his shoulder. "What happened down there?" He asked giving Adam a note pad and a pen. Anthony was a bit mad to the woman for leaving Adam when he clearly needed her most. Adam started to scribble down, his hands shaking when he told the story to his brother. He handed the pad to him.

Anthony took the papaer, and started reading. His eyes widening by every word. "SHE RAPED YOU!!??" He asked looking at Adam in disbelief. Adam looked at him pleadingly and took the paper to underline the part where he said 'don't tell anyone please'. Anthony swallowed, his rage building up. Adam saw this and took the pad again. If you don't mind I would like to be alone for a while. Adam really couldn't take Anthony right now. Calming the older one down usually reguiered strnght which he had none right now. Anthony nodded in understanding, going after Laura. Maybe she would know where he could find this x-666. Adam saw his brother leave, and bursted into tears, hiding under his blanket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more sing sweet nightingale   No more sing sweet nightingale Empty

Back to top Go down

No more sing sweet nightingale
Page 1 of 1