Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minor Miscalculation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Kara looked at him as she shook her head, "It's okay..if it wasn't..I would've pushed you away..Just first time feeling something like that.." She said as she looked away lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Dick flustered, "Sorry, I... uh... I've never had to do this before, at least... to someone that doesn't know what to do." He stammered out, "...I...Uh... did you... do you want... uh... it?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Kara looked at him as she listened to him stuttered. She looked down shyly as she nodded, "Y-yeah..it..it felt nice.." She said as she stood there smiling lightly. Kara felt him pull her a little bit closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:51 pm

"So... do you want this? I don't want you to feel pressured." He searched in her eyes, looking for any fear.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Kara looked up at him as she nodded, "I'm not being pressured, I promise.." She said as she smiled softly, "As long as we go..kind of slow..since..you know..I'm..a..well..you know.." She said as she was too shy to say 'virgin'.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:58 pm

"Of course." He said, moving his head to reach behind her back and hold her in a kissing position. He slowly moved his kissed down her neck, focusing on her neck. He moved his hand near the base of her waist, pulling her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Kara gripped his shirt lightly as he held her in a kissing position now. She gasped lightly, before a soft sound of pleasure left her mouth at how he was kissing on her neck. It felt sensitive, her neck, as if it was the right spot to kiss. Her hands let go of his shirt as her cheeks turned a more shade of red.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Dick smirked into her neck, hearing the little noise, "You're quite sensitive." He whispered out. Dick moved his face back to her lips, slowly kissing her lips again.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Kara looked away shyly as she smiled softly to him commenting on her sensitivity. She closed her eyes as she kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around him when he suddenly picked her up. Kara sat on the bed he sat her down, before laying back when he leaned forward in the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Dick leaned over, having his hand lay next to her head as he kept kissing her. He move his knee in between her knee, getting a good amount of leverage, "If there's anything you want, if you want me to question, ask questions... I won't mind, this is going to be the best night of your life. I'm going to make sure of that." He stated, reuniting the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Kara looked at him as he spoke to her. She nodded to him, "Thank you..and..I'm sure you are going to make this the best night of my life." She said, before kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Dick slipped his glove off throwing it behind him before taking the other one and doing the same. He slid his hand on her stomach, feeling her muscles twitching. He slowly moved his hand up under her shirt, breaking the kiss, "If I do anything that's uncomfortable, you need to tell me." He said, uniting the kiss. He slid the top of her uniform up a bit to get a better view of skin. He moved his mouth helping her get out of her shirt. He took his free hand and slowly massaged her breast, hoping to get her comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:26 pm

Kara's muscles twitched at how he rubbed her stomach. She looked at him when he broke the kiss. She nodded to him immediately, "Okay..I will, promise." Kara said, before kissing him back, letting him lift her top up. She blushed at how he massaged her breast. Her muscles relaxed as she felt the way he massaged it, relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:31 pm

Dick was relieved that she was relaxing. It would be easier for her in the long run. He moved his hands behind her back in clasping her bra. He slowly removed her bra before giving her a rough kiss. He moved his kisses down her neck, down to her collarbone. He sucked at the area before moving his face lower to her breasts. He picked that left one, giving the nipple a quick kiss before opening his mouth and swirling his tongue around it.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Kara felt him take off her bra, and she left them. Though her cheeks got redder as this was the first time with her top off and in front of someone. Though it didn't make her uncomfortable and the way she kissed him back probably showed that. Her head then raised up as he started to kiss her neck, down to her collarbone. She let out a soft moan, before she winced at him kissing her left nipple. Though she gave him a look fast to show she was okay, before she felt herself do another soft moan.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Dick knew that would feel weird to an inexperienced person, but he ran the risk. He looked up to see her winced; but it was soon followed by a moan. He sighed out in relief moving his and to slowly play with her breast, trying to work up the nerve to ask, "Are you sure you want to go all the way?" he didn't want to start this if he didn't have her full consent.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Kara continued to moan softly but slowly. She then looked at him as she nodded, "I'm sure..I would've stopped you by now, Dick.." She said as she smiled at him as she reassured him. Her eyes telling him the same thing, "And I have the strength to be able to knock you off..I want this..I promise.."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:45 pm

Dick nodded slowly, "Have you ever had some sort of Earth Sex Education class?" Somewhere in the back of his mind he needed to ask if human and Kryptonians could reproduce, if the case being yes he need to grab one of his gloves.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Kara looked at him as she nodded a little, "I remember somewhere in my mind someone did tell me about sex..And that our bodies are kind of like humans..We can get pregnant the same way..By a non-kryptonian and a kryptonian.." She said as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:51 pm

Dick was thankful he asked. He excused himself quickly grabbing a glove and pulling out two condoms, he usually did that since Stafire usually went more than one round. He tossed them in the night-stand before moving back to his old position, "Alright, now that I fixed that." Dick press his face into the nook of her neck giving her a kiss before making a butterfly trail down her tires ending at the hem of her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Kara looked at him as she watched him take care of what he needed to take care of. She then looked up at him as she smiled softly. She closed her eyes as he kissed her neck, feeling her muscles wince, but she relaxed her muscles, moaning softly. Kara felt him end at the hem of her skirt. Her eyes looked at his as she nodded to him it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:57 pm

Dick had the look of approval from Kara, he moved his teeth around the hem. He pulled the skirt off of her, agonizingly slowly leaving her almost bare to the world while he was completely clothed.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:00 am

Kara blushed at how he slowly took off her skirt. She laid there as she let him take off her skirt. Her eyes closed as she realizsed she was almost naked in front of him. But it didn't bother her at all, just made her shy.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:01 am

Dick slid his finger on top of the only article of clothing that didn't leave her completely nude. He moved it down in her area, if her female anatomy was the same her clit would be... found it. He slowly began to rub her through her panties.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:13 am

Kara blushed to the fullest at him rubbing her area. She then felt him try to find something, before she gasped in pleasure when he rubbed her clit. She then moaned softly in pleasure as her muscles tensed a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Minor Miscalculation
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Quarters :: Supergirl's Room-
Jump to: