Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minor Miscalculation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Minor Miscalculation Empty
PostSubject: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Kara was in her room as she was reading a book on the chair. She had been a little shaken up at Darkseid's little meeting with her. But she was okay, and she knew he would do this while she was here. But she wasn't going to let him get to her, not again. Though her thoughts slowly went back to the book as she continued to read.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Dick rolled his knuckles on the door, trying to get Kara's attention, "It's Nightwing." He said in a hushed voice, he didn't see anyone else but he didn't need anyone knowing his name.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Kara looked up at the door, hearing Dick's voice but barely. She got up and opened the door to let him in. She closed it after he came in. Kara looked at him, "You okay, Dick?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:39 pm

Dick quickly walked in, giving a look around the room. Thankfully all the rooms were sound proof. He gave a minor thought as to why, but didn't lean on the subject for long, "We have a problem... well I have a problem, I guess. Joker's here."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Kara froze as she then fell onto the chair, "Really!?..Dang it." She said as she sat there, "We shouldn't talk about the villains..They seem to pop up if we do.." She said as she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Dick nodded, sighing, "I want to thank you, for earlier... for stopping me from losing my cool."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Kara looked at him, before shaking her head, "It's no problem..Thank you for calming down..Don't know what I would've done if you completely lashed out at him." She said as she looked down, "Speaking of him..he payed me a visit in the libary..Saying he would be able to make me his slave again."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Dick took a step forward, placing a hand on her shoulder, "I'll look around the area for black Kryptonite, but more over I hope he's just... joking." He said joking slowly, unsure of really how to act in the situation.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Kara put her hand on his hand softly as she continued to look at him, "I just think he wants me to be scared of him..So I can go underneath his influence..But, I refuse to let him get to me..not again." She said as she looked away.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Dick frowned, removing his mask to let her see the large eyes that couldn't hide an emotion, "We're not going to let him him, Kara. We're not going to let him." He stated again, for added measure.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:07 pm

Kara looked at him as she smiled softly and nodded, "Thank you, Dick.." She said as she looked down, "Is it weird that I feel like I can only trust you in this place?"
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:10 pm

"'Cause I'm dashing handsome?" He gave a wink, before laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Kara blushed softly as she looked down, "No..because your my friend and I know you the best here.." She said as she looked back up at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Dick laughed when she said no, "I would hope you know me the best, I wouldn't want the Joker knowing me the best." He paused and gave a shiver, the Joker knew most things about him though, that was the scary part.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:20 pm

Kara looked at him as she smiled at him, "I'll make sure he doesn't bother you." She said before she remembered something. She looked down, "Um..do you remember the other day..What I told you?"
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Dick nodded, sitting next to her. He let her talk about that day. The day Kory had almost made him a woman for letting Kara touch him. Dick let his cheeks tint red, nodding, "Y-yeah... why?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:30 pm

"You..never really gave me a response.." She said as she kept her gaze on her hands. She was nervous now.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:33 pm

Dick made an awkward nose, biting his lip, "Well... then I couldn't. Starfire... well, y'know. I was kind of... whelmed. It's not every day a pretty girl tells you they like you." Dick cleared his throat, feeling a bit awkward. He was trying to figure out what to say, words just weren't helping him right now.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Kara blushed at him calling her pretty. She looked at him, "Well..can..I hear your response now?" She said as she was now gripping her hands, getting really nervous.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Dick's throat felt dry, he twiddled his thumbs. A habit Bruce nearly beat out of him, but it was resurfacing, "I... uh... actaullyreallydolikeyou." He said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 pm

"I... uh... actuallyrealldolikeyou."

Kara's eyes widened as she looked at him when she heard his answer. She smiled softly, "R-really?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Dick nodded, "It... was hard to be with Starfire, when you first arrived. But, I knew Bruce had asked you at one point... to make a move on me." Dick sucked in another breath, slowly losing his talking spree, "I left Starfire, I... couldn't deal with her any longer. I... wanted to tell you, but you seemed a bit... distant for the past few days."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Kara looked at him at him before looking away, "He..did.." She said, before looking back at him..only to look away, again, "Starfire told me if I touched you again..she would find green Kryptonite to keep me away from you.." She said as she just looked down, "And I didn't want to upset her.."
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Dick let a frown cross his features, "She would have been kicked out of the TT for saying that, you should have told someone. I, myself, could have done something about it."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:58 pm

"I didn't want to bother you with that.." She said as she looked back up at him, "Plus..I thought you wouldn't care cause of you not talking to me..And hanging with Starfire a lot.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation Empty

Back to top Go down

Minor Miscalculation
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Quarters :: Supergirl's Room-
Jump to: