Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minor Miscalculation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Dick almost snorted, Supergirl must not have realized what 'hanging' out they were really doing, "We were... preoccupied, her extra-terrestrial biology... demanded a bit more...uhm... attention." He almost slapped himself in the face, he sounded like an idiot!

"But, if she... had done that, you should have told someone. No matter what, a team-mate doesn't threaten another without recourse."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:04 pm

Kara looked at him, before she realized what they were doing instead of hanging out. Her eyes widened as she looked away from him, "O-oh.." She said, before looking at him, "I'm sorry.." She said as she frowned a little before her thought went back to what hanging out was..Kara looked down, "Um..what..do we do now? Since we both told each other we liked each other?" She asked, trying to get her mind off of the other thing.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:14 pm

"Well, what do you want to do? It's stated, it's in the air but comfortably speaking... what do you want?" Dick stated, men didn't decide things in relationships, women gave them signs and they needed to follow them if he wanted to be in that relationship for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Kara looked at him, "To be..your girlfriend.." She said softly, finding herself turn a little bit shy now. She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Dick moved his hand into Kara's lap, curling his hand around hers and pulling it towards him slowly to get her to look at him, "Well then, Kara... would you lower your self to a lesser life form clearly unworthy of your adoration to be his girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Kara looked at him as she shook her head, "Yes..but..your not unworthy..your worthy and I think of you as the same as me..Just..without powers." She said as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Dick smiled, before looking down, "I'm not where near your level. I don't bend, well I do but in the humanistic way... I break, I bleed, and I die." It was grim but true. He winced, almost not wanting her to know all of the situations he had been in. The scars alone could probably tell that story.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Kara looked at him, before she looked down. She then raised her head as she kissed him softly. Though she didn't let it last long as she pulled away. Her eyes telling him what she felt.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Dick was stunned by the kiss, blinking as she moved away. He bit his lips before moving his hand around her neck, pushing her face near his, reuniting the kiss they had previously had.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Kara's eyes widened when he pulled her to back to him. Her eyes closed when her lips touched him. Her hands rested on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Dick moved his mouth away, giving her space. He knew what happened when people got carried away with the romantic moods. Though there was that part of him that wouldn't mind, gah. He internally cleansed his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Kara looked at him as she smiled at him. She looked down as she laughed, "That...felt nice..since..that would be my third kiss? My first one was when I kissed you..after I told you..how I felt.." She said as she blushed and looked away..
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:47 pm

Dick felt his face heat up a bit, he had not thought someone like her hadn't... shit Clark was going to kill him.

Dick kicked moved her face back to his, kissing her again, "Then, we'll make this four."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Kara's eyes immediately closed as he kissed her again. Her arms slowly wrapped around him by reflex. Though it wasn't tightly wrapped.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Dick moved himself, moving his arms around her waist. Moving his lips in more of a leading way, showing her how to do it right.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Kara blushed once again when he started to lead her. She followed his movements as she felt her heart started to race. She couldn't believe she was kissing him..
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Dick leaned over her a bit, keeping their lips moving, only removing his lips to take quick breathed.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Kara looked up at him when their lips parted for air. She smiled at him as her bright blue eyes stared into his. She bit her lip a little as she did smile.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:19 pm

"You're really beautiful, y'know that?" He stated, looking into her eyes. Watching the emotions that fluttered around in them.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Kara giggled softly, "Thank you..and..your handsome.." She said as she bit her lip at how cheesy that had sounded.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Dick moved their faces together again, shutting his eyes to keep this going, his heart raced almost as faced as hers.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Kara kissed him back as her arms wrapped around him a little bit tighter, but not to tight. She felt him pick her up to a standing position. She felt her heart racing against her chest as her chest was now a little bit closer to his.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:31 pm

Dick removed his face, feeling her arms tightly wrapped around his neck. He opened his eyes, looking down at her. She wasn't that much shorter than her. He bit his lip, he could sit here all night and just kiss her. He reunited the kiss, but moved down her neck.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Kara stared up at him when he looked down at her. Her arms went loose as her hands rested on his shoulders now. She couldn't believe this was happening..and with him..It felt nice. She closed her eyes as she kissed him back. Kara then felt his lips move to her neck, making her gasp lightly. She shuddered lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Dick stopped, moving his face, "Oh... I'm sorry I--."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minor Miscalculation   Minor Miscalculation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Minor Miscalculation
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Quarters :: Supergirl's Room-
Jump to: