Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:09 am

"Possibly to try to procreate with you. He.. has the same ability, though it cannot heal others. Just himself." Talia explained, while still thinking about it, "You're the only person that will most likely ever understand him. He would want to dominate that in which could rival him in any way possible."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:13 am

Chloe grimaced, "Ok that is both disgusting and absolutely the only thing that explains his behavior." She said with disgust as she shuddered thinking about carrying his child. Her appetite had vanished and she threw away what remained of her apple as she looked down, "Wow....this isn't good...I mean what if he tries and attacks people I know if I keep refusing him?" She asked out loud thinking of Pietro with a heavy heart...maybe it would be best if she left.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:22 am

"No matter what you do, it will not help. Last time he did something, he incapacitated the entire Justice League. Save from Batman who ended up saving them all." Talia said the last part with a large bit of pride, "The most someone could do... I'll talk to him. He knows me, wanted me for a long while. I'm sure ge'll listen to my reason."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:58 am

Chloe shook her head, "But you're pregnant now, and what if he tries and hurts you too?" She asked sounding horrified at the idea, she didn't want Talia to get hurt because she had been upset.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:00 am

"He wont. If he could he would've done it yesterday." Talia said looking down the hall, wondering which area he could be in.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:01 am

Chloe's widened, "Ok just be careful." She said quietly knowing that if Talia was set on talking to him nothing would stop her.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:05 am

Talia had an inkling of an idea where he might be, "Don't tell Bruce I'm doing this." She asked of Chloe before putting her crackers away and walked out the room.
Back to top Go down
Vandal Savage

Vandal Savage

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:07 am

Chloe just nodded, 'Don't worry your secret's safe with me." She said and wished she didn't feel like she was doing the wrong thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Dining Room :: The Kitchen-
Jump to: