Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Talia moved into the kitchen, leaving Bruce to do what he wanted. She just wanted a box of saltine crackers for the morning sickness. Hell, she'd take any cracker really. She dug around in the cabinets until she found what she was looking for. She grabbed the box, placing it on the table before opening it and eating a cracker.

And man did it work wonders.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Chloe entered the kitchen still slightly hungry and looked over to see Talia eating some saltine crackers. "You look like you've had a long day, how are you?" She asked as she dug in the fridge to grab an apple.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Talia watched the woman walk into the kitchen, she adjusted herself making sure she looked at least presentable, "Quite well, actually. So much better now that Bruce is back." She said, quickly finishing off the cracker before moving to the next one, "How about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Chloe shrugged, "Well other then having creeps after me, I'm doing great." She said and finally found an apple to eat which she pulled out of the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:15 pm

"You must be a creeper magnet, I'm so glad it's not me anymore." Talia said with a scoff. Her father had her almost raped by Bane because he wanted an heir that Batman would not be. She was just lucky Bruce came to save the day, thankfully. Talia shut her eyes, trying nor to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Chloe laughed, "Oh I wish I wasn't a creeper magnet.....that would be nice." She said wistfully as she bit into her apple. She chewed for a little bit and then swallowed,
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:30 pm

"Yes, being a villain magnet is not a good thing. Hopefully something will be done about it soon." Talia mused aloud grabbing another cracker and eating it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Chloe nodded, "I hope so....I always feel like I can never have my own privacy now as Pietro won't let me out of his sight. I know he's just being protective but it can get annoying, the only reason he isn't with me right now is because he had to pick someone up." She said.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Talia almost laughed, "Try being married to Batman. Then you will know the true meaning of no privacy." She said, actually smiling about it. "So, who is Pietro?"
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Chloe smiled back and then looked down as a blush filled her face, "He's my boyfriend, we met here actually and he's.....perfect." She said quietly and then blushed again, "I probably sound like a love-struck teenager but he's always looking out for me." She said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:55 pm

Talia nodded along with her stroy quickly eating another before closing the box, "That's good. Always having another pair of eyes and hands is always good."
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Chloe nodded as she took another bite of her apple, "So how did you meet Bruce?" She asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:51 pm

"You're going to laugh... it's the usual, Princess and the Knight story." Talia sighed out, but let a soft, genuine smile on her face, "Once upon time, there was a girl. The Daughter of the great Ra's al Ghul. She was beautiful, smart, and deadly. Making her the best heir for the throne. But her father, hated women. Despised them, even. In his eyes, all women were were property, given to man to procreate with. And that was all he saw this woman as, a means to grandchildren that could carry his mantle." Talia paused, taking a breath, sometimes it was hard to know that was all her father thought of her, but he grew up in a period which women were treated like that. Morals didn't change until recently.

"One day, Ra's sent out a man, Doctor Darkk, to complete a mission. He failed. And as punishment for failing, he was sentenced to death. But, Doctor Darkk thought he could get away, he had a bargaining piece. He had stolen the daughter of the Demon. Held her ransom for his life after he tried and failed to take over the League of Assassins." Talia smirked, getting to a good part, "Then soon after Batman heard of the news. He came to save the daughter of the Demon, names weren't common knowledge back then so most called her Leviathan. Leviathan and Batman worked together to bring down Doctor Darkk, Leviathan felt something for Batman, something that would change the course of both their lives. Later on, Leviathan told Ra's al Ghul about this Batman. Ra's had decided that Batman would be the heir he needed... and wanted."

Talia brushed her bangs out of her face, shaking her head lightly, "There was a test to be made first, to really see if Batman was a good enough man to carry his mantle. Ra's kidnapped Robin, Batman's 'son' and sidekick and even held his daughter as prisoner to get the man to come. Leviathan and Batman had somehow connected, in a way neither of them understood. When Batman came, he defeated and saved Leviathan and Robin. But at a cost, Batman had proven himself worthy to be the Head of the Demon... and completely lost his heart to Leviathan. Both of them losing their hearts to each other. Eventually, Ra's would have his final death and Leviathan would see that as a way out, to get what she really wanted. Batman."

Talia felt her cheeks heat up, she had a way with story telling, "And that... was how I met Batman."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Chloe smiled gently, "That sounds so romantic and at the same time really....sad...I bet you were and still are the best fighter though." She said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:07 pm

"I would not doubt it, though I'm a little rusty on the deadly part. Bruce doesn't approve of killing. I'm still trying to convince him I should be allowed to kill the Joker." Talia said, rolling her eyes at the Joker's name.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Chloe shuddered at the mention of The Joker, "I know it would be bad to do.....but he's roomed next to me...and Bruce found a camera in my room the other day....if it was the Joker's I don't know." She admitted
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Talia raised an eyebrow, "I will go talk to him later today. I still need to hurt the clown for putting a bullet in my head." Talia mumbled, plotting on how to kill the Joker without Bruce realizing she had done it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:22 pm

Chloe's eyes widened, "He put a bullet in your head?!" She demanded angrily, that really made her upset.....no one should get treated like that.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:31 pm

"In front of Batman." Talia said, a bit angry at it too, "I died, came back to life... I hate dying. It's disgusting." She said, completely angry now, but she knew she'd have to be careful with Joker. She didn't want him to kill her baby.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Chloe's eyes widened in horror, "How did you come back?" She asked in shock.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:42 pm

"I have my own abilities, young Watchtower." Talia said cryptically, only a few people truly knew how and why it happened and she planned on keeping it like that.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Chloe nodded understanding that this was probably something she didn't like sharing, "Well I'm glad that you came back." She said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:29 pm

"I doubt I'll ever have any other choice." Talia said actually thinking about the statement, "But, that's quite a nice thing to say to someone you believe hates you."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Chloe sighed, "Look even if I believe that, I don't think anyone deserves to be treated like that....I've seen the damage something like that can cause." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:24 pm

"Constantly dying and bring brought back to life? It can break your mind, like it has broken my fathers." Talia said honestly, he had changed. More so than he himself had realized, "Or did you mean people dying?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You Empty

Back to top Go down

I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Dining Room :: The Kitchen-
Jump to: