Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:49 pm

"The second one.....I know what dying does.....it makes you....scared in mind....thinking you can cheat death....knowing that you if you die, you might not come back.....that's the main worry." She said in a haunted tone as she bit her lip, having died a few times herself.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:17 pm

Talia nodded, but death had never scared her. Never once, then again she grew up around it, "Death happens. You have to accept it. Of course, I hope I die before Bruce does, that or I'll kill myself as permanently as I can." Talia twitched her nose in distaste at the thought. Either she'd do that or she'd bring Bruce back the only way she knew how... even though she knew he'd hate her for it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Chloe silently agreed, "I'm not afraid to die.....but if I lost Pietro that would....be heartbreaking." She admitted as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Talia nodded, completely understanding. She wanted to say something before she sighed out, asking anyway, "How well do you... know Bruce?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Chloe frowned, "Um well, I know him as a coworker....Clark knows him better then me and he was the one who introduced us...why?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:39 pm

"Just innocent wondering." Talia said, knowing Clark was Superman. Having met the man a few times, though she really didn't like Diana. For obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Chloe nodded and then threw away what remained of her apple, "Well thanks for talking with me...I hope everything works out for you and Bruce." She said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:47 pm

"I believe it is, very well right now especially." Talia said in almost a whisper, "I would like to meet this... Pietro man as well, do send him my way for a chit-chat if we have time."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Chloe's eyebrows went up in surprise, "Um yeah ok, I'll tell him." She said quite surprised wondering what Talia would want to talk about with Pietro.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:54 pm

Talia looked at Chloe, giving a subtle sigh, "Look, I'm trying to conform. I really am, if you think Bruce is guarded... he has nothing on me. I... don't want to go through this alone, not using solely Bruce as a crutch. I want... friends." The word seemed so... odd coming from her mouth. She didn't enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Chloe was taken aback but then nodded, "Ok then." She said quietly, getting the feeling that it was difficult for Talia to ask this, "I'd be honoured to be your friend Talia." She said sincerely.
[Ooc don't kill me!]
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:09 pm

"I'm not a viper, I do not bite. There is no need to recoil. I think you're... amiable. Just don't push it." Talia warned looking down the hallway, taking a deep breath. She felt tired and the nausea was starting to come back. She internally wondered how long until it went away. She would need to find books here or something. Then it kind of hit her, they were here. ...They were here. How would that effect her baby? She took another breath, trying to squash the panic that was starting to build. Breathe. She could almost hear Bruce saying, it was comforting but she just wanted to go back to the Manor.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:13 pm

"No worries, hey are you all right?" She asked as she saw her start to look a little sick, she hated seeing people sick or injured, it made her feel helpless unless she was able to help them.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:14 pm

"Morning sickness." Talia said, momentarily forgetting the Chloe had no idea that she was pregnant, "Sometimes I get a bit worked up over it, I dislike nausea."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Chloe's eyes widened and then softened, "Oh congratulations...I might be able to relieve the nausea would that help?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:20 pm

"Just found out today, but it explains everything." Talia paused raising an eyebrow at Chloe, "Morning sickness is the body expelling everything that isn't healthy for the fetus as cravings are your body telling you wait it needs to the fetus. So, how exactly would you heal that, Chloe?" Talia was intrigued by her offer.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:33 pm

"By taking the nausea away but taking care of the fetus....its kinda difficult to explain but my healing ability should do what the morning sickness does only without the sickness." She said.
[Ooc yeeah making crap up XD]
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:36 pm

Talia held out her exposed arm, "If you think it can help, I'll let you do it." She knew she'd have to... trust someone other than Bruce for once. It was hard, but she really couldn't have panic attacks every day. The stress could kill the fetus.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Chloe nodded and then reached her own hand out and gently touched her allowing a pale golden glow to flow from her hand to surround Talia. The glow permeated Talia's body and then after it kept shining slowly ebbed, taking the sickness away with it. Chloe pulled her hand away and looked up at Talia, "Feel any better?" She asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:43 pm

"Incredibly." Talia said almost a bit... shocked? That had worked a lot better than the Lazarus Pit would have done. Was the woman a walking Lazarus Pit? She would need to know how and why this was occurring.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Chloe smiled, "Oh thats good to know...if it keeps up let me know and I'll heal you." She said as her stomach growled, "I always burn calories when I do that so I'll just find another apple or something." She said and went back to the fridge to pull out another apple which she proceeded to wash.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:51 pm

"How do you do that?" Talia asked, looking back at Chloe, "Is it... an inherited power or a given power?" She meant given as in something occurred to give the ability to her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Chloe dried off the apple and bit her lip, "From my understanding, after being exposed to krypontite for so long my heart started to absorb it. In effect I can heal others and myself and according to Vandal Savage who tried to kill me for my heart once....it can make me immortal but I have yet to know if that's true or not." She said as she took a bite of her apple.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:04 am

"Just like Savage..." Talia whispered out, did he feel threatened by her? That he wasn't alone with his pesky ability? She'd have to either approach him soon or wait until after the baby was born to confront him. Man, she just needed to make a list of people she needed to see and hurt them.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:07 am

Chloe frowned, "You know him too? He's the reason Pietro's been so overprotective....he tried to rape me and I honestly don't understand why." She muttered as she took another bite of her apple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You   I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Don't Hate You, I Hate The Idea of You
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Dining Room :: The Kitchen-
Jump to: