Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She's My Addiction

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

She's My Addiction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Laura laid there motionless as he kept ramming into her. Her stomach winced when she felt the knife against it. She laid there before she thought of an idea..If she could fake that she enjoyed it...he would probably let her get on top of him..And then she could attack. Her eyes looked at Adam before gasping as she closed her eyes and got herself ready for what she was about to do.

After a few gasps she started to fake her moans, and only Adam would tell they were fake. Especially since he had fucked her three times already.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:30 pm

He paused momentarily when he heard her moan. They didn't sound anything like the moans she usually did. What was she doing. It hit him finally, as he just stopped trashing and faked being heart broken. He had stopped moving, and just stared at the floor, head down in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Victor smirked, "You like that toots? You really are a slut." He growled as he rammed into her harder then before and then he switched positions after he unchained her, "May as well let your boyfriend enjoy the show." He said smirking.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:40 pm

Yes..

Laura cheered in her head when he undid her chains. She got on top of him, making it look willingly. She moved on top of him, still doing the fake moans. When in reality this was hurting her too much and she knew she couldn't really stay like this for much longer. Laura watched Zsasz's eyes closed before she growled viciously and punched him in the head fast, getting off of him and kicked him into the wall. His head hit the wall with a loud thud. She stood there and breathed as she winced in pain. She went to Adam and released him from his chains with her claws. Laura looked at him as she fell forward, making him catch her as she sat on his lap, breathing hard in agony. She looked at his chest, wincing in pain, "Help..me..relax..please.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:44 pm

He fell to his knees with her in his arms. He took off the gag, and held her closer. He started to hum a melody, of the lullaby and just stroked her hair, like he always did.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:46 pm

[Ooc don't mind me XD]
Zsasz grunted as she hit him and fell down as his vision started to swirl, next time I won't let her get away that easily he thought before he blacked out.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:54 pm

Laura laid her head on his chest, trying to relax herself so she could heal. But..she weak..so weak. The loss of blood was making her vision blurry. Adam would surely seen that with the way her eyes kept closing, "I..I'm tired.." She said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:20 pm

He suddenly widened his eyes. "NO!!! YOU CAN'T!!! IF YOU FALL ASLEEP YOU WILL NOT WAKE UP AGAIN!!!!" He shook her lightly. He studied her face, trying to calm himself down, so she wouldn't see how afraid he was.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:24 pm

Laura looked up at him as he shook her, her eyes wide at how afraid he was. She looked at him before she winced in pain as she gasped. She then kept trying to heal herself, trying to keep herself awake...For him..for the one person she cared for in this whole damn place. Laura slowly put her hand on his cheek, before she closed her eyes as she passed out. Though it was clear she just passed out and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Adam caught her, looking at the man in the corner of the room. He wanted to kill him, but he had more pressing matters now. He picked Laura up and carried her off to the medical lab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

She's My Addiction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: The Basement-
Jump to: