Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She's My Addiction

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:48 am

Victor smirked, he had successfully managed to kidnap them both he chained the annoying man Adam and stuffed a gag into his mouth so he wouldn't be able to sing. He smirked, he wanted to prove that he wasn't someone to mess with...and how better could that be then by raping his girlfriend in front of him? He chained the girl on the floor a few feet from Adam and smiled down at her gruesomely, this was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:52 am

Laura was out cold as she laid there, chained up. She slowly started to come to it, but slowly. Her legs were moving a little as well as her head. Her fingers twitched before her eyes opened slowly, looking around to see she wasn't in a familiar place. Though the more she came to it...she finally realized where she was, her eyes widened before she looked around and stopped when she saw Zasasz. She went to get up and attack him, but she felt something around her wrists. Her eyes widened as she looked up and saw the chains. Then her eyes traveled to Adam...he was chained up, and she wasn't far from him. Laura suddenly knew what was going on, "N-no, let us go! You sick bastard!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:57 am

Adam came to, hearing Laura shout at somebody. He lifted his head, seeing Laura chained up. He struggeled against his chains, finding himself stuck. He saw the man from before and glared at him. He wanted to sing, but felt the gag in his mouth. He cursed in his head.
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Victor smirked when he saw the two of them awaken, "Sorry about the gag little bird but I didn't want an interruption this time around, you understand?" He asked with a dark smile. He ran a hand down the girl's body nice and slowly making sure to rub the places where Adam would no doubt hate him for touching.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:06 pm

Laura glared at Zsasz, her body wincing when he touched her body, and rubbed the areas she didn't want to be rubbed at. She growled at him, "Get off!" She said, before she struggled against the chains. Laura hated this man with all of her body, and wish she could get free and slash the guy with her claws.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 pm

Adam struggeled against his chains harder now, wanting to claw the mans eyes out. He mumbeled some curses and threaths against his gag. Eyeballing the man with a death glare.
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Victor smirked when he heard Adam mumble something through his gag, "What was that? Go harder?" He asked as he pressed two fingers through the girl's clothed slit and pressed up hard. He smirked and then looked down at the girl before looking back up at Adam, "Here's the deal Adam boy...you get front row seats as I...well rape her." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:16 pm

Laura's eyes widened as she shrieked and moved her head to the right. Her eyes were closed tight as she winced at him touching her. She didn't look at Adam, feeling almost ashamed this was happening in front of him. She didn't want him to see her in such a vulnerable state..especially now..Especially since they were together now.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:20 pm

He cold feel the chains dig into his wrists, not caring right now. He stopped struggling for a while, trying trying to catch his breath before starting again. He didn't want that man to hurt Laura again.
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:24 pm

[Ooc I'm sooo evil *slaps self*]
Zsasz smiled down at her before he pulled out his new knife that he had snatched up and used it to cut her shirt open, displaying a black bra that barely shielded her breasts from view. He smirked and ran his hand over them viciously tweaking her nipple through the bra. He looked up to see Adam's reaction and then used his knife to almost gently cut the spot on her wrist that would stop her healing ability.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:27 pm

Laura's eyes widened when he cut her shirt open, "Stop it!" She yelled, before shrieking at him messing with her breasts. Her eyes then widened when she felt the knife go over the spot on her wrist, "STOP IT!!! PLEASE!" She yelled, trying to be strong, but she didn't want to get hurt the way he hurt her before.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:31 pm

He suddenly started to trash around in hsi chains, not caring the chains were cutting in his skin and drawing blood.
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:35 pm

He started to laugh and licked the knife to taste her blood, "You taste sweet.' He groaned and pulled her bra off with fumbling fingers as the taste of her blood drove him wild. He roughly cupped her breasts with his hands and squeezed hard , before he lowered his head and roughly bit and sucked on one of her breasts while his other hand tweaked her other breast hard.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:38 pm

Laura glared at him when he talked to her. Before she shrieked at him taking off her bra. She winced at his touch, before looking up to see Adam's wrists bleeding, "A-Adam, stop! Your hurting yourself!" She said before she shrieked when she felt Zsasz bite her breast. That had actually hurt, she couldn't stop wincing. And when he looked up at her she spat in his face, "Get off of me!"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:42 pm

He paused, hearing Laura talk to him. He glanced at his wrists and for the first time felt the pain. His chest was heaving, and he looked away, closing his eyes. 'Why am I so weak?'
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Victor wiped her spit off before he licked it from his hand and continued his vicious assault on her, he straddled her and pulled her pants off, his hands were so rough he left marks on her. He used the knife's hilt to ram into her clit with vicious thrusts, he was pretty sure it would mark her and not in a good way.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Laura glared at him, before her eyes widened when he got on top of her. Shrieking when he pulled her pants off, feeling hims bruise her skin. Her eyes then widened before they closed as she screamed at the pain she suddenly felt in her area, "STOP! PLEASE NOT THERE ANYWHERE BUT THERE PLEASE!" She cried out in agony, "Adam!!! SOMEBODY!!! HEELP!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Adam winced when he heard her say his name. He wanted to do something, but couldn't, and it broke his heart that he couldn't. He kept his head turned away.
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Victor glanced back at Adam and smirked before he held the knife up, "Oh I think he won't want you anymore after I'm done with you." He said with a smirk. He roughly pulled off her underwear and then twirled the knife lazily in his hand before he started to cut into her area with it carving his initials into her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:05 pm

Laura looked at Adam, who looked crushed. Her heart broke at the sight of him looking away. Her eyes softened sadly when she heard what Zsasz told her about him. That had hurt her, making her body freeze as he tore off her underwear. Before she suddenly screamed in pain, a scream that was piercing to the ears. The tears fell down her cheeks.

Why..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Adam turned to glare at the man, starting to struggle again after what he said. "ffuff u" (fuck you that is what he is saying XD) Who the hell was he anyway to speak for him. He looked around to see if there was any pipes or anything he could hit so somebody would come to see what the ruckus was.
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Victor laughed darkly amused and held up the bloody knife before he examined his work, "Not bad if I do say so myself." He said with a self-satisfied smirk. He eagerly got rid of his pants and boxers before he rammed into her with no warning, holding her legs apart so she couldn't fight him off.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Laura's gasped when he pulled the knife out of her, making her breathe hard. She looked at Adam slowly, before she looked away and screamed when she felt Zsasz force his member inside of her. It hurt extremely, making her scream in agony. Though slowly her screams slowly died out as she just laid there.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Adam could feel tears stinging in his eyes. He couldn't take the pain from his body and his heart, and his uselessness. He tried trashing around some more before he needed to rest.
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Victor smirked and kept ramming into her hard, the knife lightly started to slide down her stomach point down. If he pressed down at any time he could break her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction Empty

Back to top Go down

She's My Addiction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: The Basement-
Jump to: