Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The White Knight and a Black Canary

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

The White Knight and a Black Canary Empty
PostSubject: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Hal brought Dinah into the living room, showing her around, "This... place is self explanatory I guess."
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:10 pm

She looked around the room in an aproving manner. "I guess this is good." She flopped herself down on the couch, crossing her legs and leaning back. She looked at him smiling. "So how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Hal watched her movements, she always seemed to always be able to adjust quite quickly, "How have I been? I'd not like to think about that. I found Watchtower, Nightwing, Supergirl, the Joker, Harley Quinn, Victor Zsasz, Music Meister, and some people that are not from out universe. Of course some of that information I was told from Nightwing. Which I hope to find Batman and tell him he is alright. People aren't ripping hair out over us, correct?" He hoped they were, a little. Maybe that would mean they meant something. But another part hoped no, that they weren't freaking out because they knew they'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:24 pm

"I would be lying if I said they weren't. Batman thinks since Joker went off the radar that he has done something to Nightwing. And Clarc is searching for Kara high and low." She tilted her head slightly. "You should have been there when Batman and Superman blew up on eachothers faces, both wanting help from the other."
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:28 pm

"I can only imagine." Hal said with a small chuckle. The image was quite hilarious in his mind, "But neither have anything to worry about. The Teen titan members are safe for now. But Joker is planning something. What, I am unaware. Nightwing is looking into it current while trying not to have an interference with. I was stressed that." Hal continued, turning his head to the hallway, as if half-expecting the man to walk down it at any moment. Maybe the man would pull a Batman?
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:31 pm

She frowned. "If I can help in anyway, just ask." She let her face form a smile once again.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:50 pm

"I'm sure he'll decline, like Bruce." He stated, rolling thoughts in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:52 pm

She smirked, looking at her nails. "I'm sure he will, but that hasn't stopped me before."
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Hal gave a smile, half of one. She would if she set her mind to it. Nightwing would understand having had Black Canary as a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:59 pm

She leaned her head back looking at the ceiling. "So whatdo you guys do for fun around here?" She turned to look at Hal.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:06 pm

"Honestly? I'm pretty sure all they do is have sex. It's all you can honestly smell walking upstairs. Nightwing and Supergirl tend to keep to themselves, I'm quite sure there might be something happening there." He hinted at.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:08 pm

She giggeled and covered her mouth with her hand. "Sorry. I don't know why, but that makes me think Superman and Batman together, if you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:10 pm

"You're not the only female that thinks there is something there." Hal said, shaking his head. He, for one, knew Bruce was straight as an arrow... but if pink Kryptonite was exposed to Clark that man could be more bent than a circle.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:13 pm

She tried to stifle her laughter. "Where do you find this stuff? The internet?" She got up and walked to him, poking his side. "You read those fan pages don't you."
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:16 pm

"Yes and I do read the fan pages, I found it amusing to see which woman they put me together with, or which ones think I'm gay... but Batman's and Superman's are just beyond that. Everyone is pretty sure they're... 'screwing' on the side." Hal laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:19 pm

She stopped by his side and leaned to look at his face. "Oh? What women were you paired up with that were so amusing then?" She tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Hal gave her a smirk leaning over her own face, "You, sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:23 pm

She arched her eyebrow amused. "And why do you think I am amusing?" She playfully poked his chest.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:25 pm

"Because beyond our attractiveness, we are incompatible. Almost as bad and seeing you paired with Wally West." Hal looked at Dinah's eyes, giving a slight ghost of a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:29 pm

She smirked. "Oh, so you do find me atractive? How delightful." She then made a face. "Me and Wally? That makes no sense."
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:30 pm

"Just quoting the web." Hal stated, suddenly aware of how close their faces were, "Though, the worst I've seen it you paired with J'oon. That... was... odd, to say the least."
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:34 pm

She shivered. "With tentacles and stuff? Ewwwww ...... Why were you reading that?" She then smirked and leaned closer. "Or are you just reading stuff about me?"
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:39 pm

"I wasn't reading it. I merely glanced at summaries for fictional stories." Hal suddenly smirked, "Why, thinking about me possibly thinking about you?"
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:44 pm

She smirked. "Well I just thought that you were straigh, but I guess if you search for that stuff to satisfy your gay curiosity that is fine too." She said walking back to the couch with a wide grinn on her face.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Hal recoiled quickly, "What?!" He was stunned. You could see how completely disgusted with the thought he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The White Knight and a Black Canary   The White Knight and a Black Canary Empty

Back to top Go down

The White Knight and a Black Canary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next