Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The White Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

The White Knight Empty
PostSubject: The White Knight   The White Knight EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Hal quickly went to explore a portal appearing in the world, his sector of Earth. There had been a disappearance of a member of the Justice League as well as the Bat-Clan... and you didn't want to cross the Bat-Clan. A minor villain had escaped and the Joker and Harley hadn't been seen.

Hal quickly found a portal ripping its way into view, quickly moving near it, "I've found a fissure, Green Lantern to Justice League." The radio erupted in static. He wondered what was going to happen, suddenly he knew he was next. He tried to fly away from the portal but found himself sucked into it.

Hal landed on his feet on the other side of the portal, wincing as his comm piece exploded in high-shrieking static. He pulled it out quickly, threw it out of his ear. Gah, that hurt.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The White Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Knight   The White Knight EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:15 pm

After her spat with Music Meister Chloe had decided to take a walk to try and calm down and soon found herself by the portal where she had found The Joker and Harley. Her eyes widened as she recognized a very familiar figure bent over and she hurried forward, "Hal, did you just get here?" She asked in surprise.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

The White Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Knight   The White Knight EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Hal gave her a curtly nod, "Yes, Watchtower." He quickly scanned the area, "But where is here?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The White Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Knight   The White Knight EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:20 pm

Chloe felt like rolling her eyes but restrained herself...barely, "Some place where Darkseid brought us....welcome to Shadow World." She said dryly before she launched into an explanation of what the world was exactly. "So have any other questions?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

The White Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Knight   The White Knight EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:25 pm

"Batman destroyed Darkseid, how is this possible?" Hal asked as a rhetorical question, "Have you descovered anything worth mentioning and have you met anyone of interest here?" He meant as a 'we-need-to-watch-this-person' not in the romantic type of meaning.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The White Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Knight   The White Knight EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Chloe sighed out, "So far The Joker and Harley are the only ones worth keeping an eye on." She said quietly as Music Meister wasn't much of a threat unless he started singing.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

The White Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Knight   The White Knight EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:31 pm

Hal gave a nod, adding that to his AI portable data-memory base. He looked at her, getting the over all feeling that she was annoyed, "Is there something wrong, Watchtower?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The White Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Knight   The White Knight EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Chloe sighed out, hating that fact that he could read her so well, "Uh no....I was just um thinking." She said lamely and threw him a wide smile. "So ready for the grand tour?' She asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

The White Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Knight   The White Knight EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Hal's mouth made a line, it was his job to make sure people were happy, healthy, and safe, "First I'd like an answer to the first question, then I'll gladly take the tour. Should I retain my current look, or change into something more suitable?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The White Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Knight   The White Knight EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Chloe studied him before she frowned, "You might wanna change into street clothes and honestly I was just thinking about this guy who really ticked me off earlier." She said darkly as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

The White Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Knight   The White Knight EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:45 pm

"What man?" He asked, taking off his ring and putting it in his pocket in the inside of his shirt. No one would be able to touch it there. Hal run his fingers through his light brown hair, fixing it before pulling at his black tee-shirt and jacket. His civvies always seemed to be messed up after taking off his ring.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The White Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Knight   The White Knight EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Chloe sighed, "Music Meister...he just said some things that really bothered me...nothing bad or anything." She said with a little smile as she tried to convince him.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

The White Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Knight   The White Knight EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Watchtower had very rough skills in the art of covering emotions, she'd need a few classes with the Bat-Clan. He laughed in his head, finding the joke to be a bit rude, so he wouldn't speak it. He gave a soft smile on his external features.

"I see. But, we'll leave the past where it belongs... in the past. Lead the way, Chloe."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The White Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Knight   The White Knight EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Chloe smiled reluctantly as he said her name, "Sounds good." She said before she led him to the Manor, she vaguely noted that he was very handsome when he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The White Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Knight   The White Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

The White Knight
Page 1 of 1