Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little sister pick up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

Little sister pick up Empty
PostSubject: Little sister pick up   Little sister pick up EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Lorna fell out of the portal with a shriek. She landed on her back, her eyes widened as she got up fast. Her eyes looked everywhere, wondering where she was. She bit her lip, "Where am I?" Lorna started to get worried, "What's going on?" She said before she looked around as she turned around, "Hello?!"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Little sister pick up   Little sister pick up EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Pietro wandered around the area were he had found himself when back were he had come into this world. He then heard a yell from a voice he had hoped never to hear here.

"Lorna!?!?!?" Pietro rushed to his little sisters side not wanting to leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Little sister pick up   Little sister pick up EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Lorna turned around fast, "P-Pietro!?" She asked before she ran to him and hugged him fast. She then pulled away as she looked up at her big brother, "W-what's going on? And..w-where am I?" Lorna asked as she was starting to panic. Her green eyes looked around the area, and it didn't look like a friendly place.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Little sister pick up   Little sister pick up EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Pietro held her close to him. "Shh Shh it's ok. Calm down Baby Girl." He petted her hair soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Little sister pick up   Little sister pick up EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Lorna hugged her brother close before she looked up at him, "Where..are we? And please..tell me what's going on.." She begged almost, her green curly hair falling in her face.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Little sister pick up   Little sister pick up EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Pietro gently held his sister as he explained the world they were in to her. "I don't know what these bastards are thinking bringing someone like you here. Your too innocent for something like this."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Little sister pick up   Little sister pick up EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Lorna looked up at him as she looked down, "Probably to get to you.." She said as she just kept hugging her brother, "I don't want to be here.."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Little sister pick up   Little sister pick up EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:57 pm

"Baby Girl no one but the crazies want to be here." He held her close to him trying to comfort her. "I'll protect you though. These guys won't touch you. I swear."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Little sister pick up   Little sister pick up EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Lorna looked at Pietro as she nodded before she saw a manor on top of a hill, "Is that where we are going to have to stay? If so..can I room with you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Little sister pick up   Little sister pick up EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Pietro smiled at her. "Of course Baby Girl." He kissed her temple and lifted her up to speed her up to the house were they could pic a room.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Little sister pick up   Little sister pick up EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Lorna winced when he picked her up. Before eyes widened as she shrieked when he sped to the manor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little sister pick up   Little sister pick up Empty

Back to top Go down

Little sister pick up
Page 1 of 1