Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brother and Sister reunion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Brother and Sister reunion Empty
PostSubject: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Laura was standing by the pool as she was wet from swimming and was trying to dry off. Though she had left a note for Adam that she was swimming, not wanting him to think she was kidnapped again. She started to think about Adam as she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Logan smelled a familiar scent in the direction of the pool. He walked out there and saw Laura. He looked at her, surprised she hadn't noticed him yet.

He walked over to her silently and noticed the soft smile on her face. Logan felt kind of bad that he was going to make it disappear. He smirked, not feeling bad anymore as he grabbed her from behind in a tight hold.

"Try getting out of this one, sis, if not you're going for another swim." Logan told her, smirking.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Laura's eyes widened as she screamed when there was suddenly arms around her. And she was about to attack viciously, but heard Logan's voice, making her calm down a little, "Logan!? The hell you doing here!? And don't you even try!" She yelped as she tried to get out of his grip more, cursing mentally when she realized he was a bit stronger then her now.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:25 pm

"Probably the same as you." Logan stated, before smirking more. "Times up." He said, before throwing her into the pool.

He knelt down beside of the edge of the pool. "Looks like you haven't been training as much as usual, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Laura shrieked as he threw her into the pool. She surfaced as she shook her head. She then looked up at him as she heard his question. Laura looked at him and looked down. She was okay but a lot of stuff had happened, and the only good thing that happened recently was her and Adam made up. She then looked up, "I've been...better." Laura said as she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:40 pm

Logan helped her out of the pool. "Care to share the tale?" He asked, knowing something had happened.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Laura walked to one of the chairs, "Me and my..boyfriend..made up yesterday..But, a few weeks before..we both were tortured...and raped.." She said as she looked away from her brother, "And..we recently recovered.." She said as she sighed, "But..that's was the first time..I've been tortured at least four times here..while he was tortured two times.." Laura said as she looked away, "So..I've been afraid of leaving his side.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Logan stared at her in shock, before clinching his fist in anger. "Who the hell raped and tortured you? I'll make sure they won't be able to feel anything again!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:51 pm

Laura looked up at him, "My rapist's name is..Victor..Zsasz..and the torturer is X-666..you remember her..The clone of me I told you about.." She said as she looked at him, before she looked down and gasped as she was trying not to cry. The whole scene was coming back, and to have Logan right there..it made her want to cry...even though she recovered from that.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:04 pm

"Come here..." Logan said, opening his arms for her to receive a hug as she cried.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Laura got up and walked to him as she cried into his chest, "Everywhere I go..people hurt me.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:13 pm

"I know..." Logan said, softly, rubbing her back as she cried.

"I'll kill every last one of them for you..." He said, softly, actually meaning it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Laura backed up, "And..my boyfriend..Adam..he has a brother..named Anthony...he..he beat me and raped me also.." She said as she looked down and wiped her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:00 pm

"Hope your boyfriend doesn't mind me killing his brother too..." Logan said, in a very low and soft growl.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Laura shrugged, "I want him dead.." She said as she looked down, before looking back up, "And I'm glad your here now..one more person who can protect me."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:09 pm

"Did you say his name was Anthony?" Logan asked, looking down at Laura.

Is it the same Anthony that is hanging around Barbara? He questioned, now worried about two women.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Laura nodded, "Mhm.." She said as she looked down remembering the whole beating again. She shook her head, "Yeah..and he absolutely hates me..Calls me a slut and a whore." Laura sighed as she got up and walked to the pool and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 pm

Logan sat down beside her. "I'll kill him for that, I promise you."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:05 pm

Laura looked at him as she looked away, before she suddenly pushed him into the pool. She smirked when he got up glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Logan climbed out of the pool. "I think that was uncalled for."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister reunion   Brother and Sister reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

Brother and Sister reunion
Page 1 of 1