Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for a swim

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Time for a swim - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:42 am

He swam after her quickly, pulling her back in from her hips. "I didn't say you need to show me." He kissed her neck softly. "Now did I? But you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:44 am

Laura's eyes widened when he pulled her back in. She winced when he kissed her neck as she stood there. Her eyes looked down, "No..you didn't." She said, "The thing is..I wouldn't mind showing you..But you would freak out.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:49 am

He held her close. "I probaply would." He kissed her cheek softly. "But you don't have to."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:51 am

Laura looked at him before she pulled away and backed out of the pool. She looked at him as her claws came out. She brought her left wrist up and slashed it fast, cutting at the right place for the wound to not heal, "And now it won't heal until two hours from now.." Laura said as she just let the blood drop to the concrete as she looked at the blood.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:55 am

He quickly got out of the pool and ran to her. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR!!!???" He shouted at her, grabbing her arm and using his shirt as a bandage to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:56 am

Laura kept looking at the wound before she couldn't see it anymore. She looked up at him, "So many reasons why I do it.." She said as she just stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:01 am

He looked at her saddly. 'So that is where the sorrow comes from.' He pulled her into a hug. "Just don't do that anymore." He kept her pressed against his chest.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:03 am

Laura's eyes widened when he pulled her into a hug.

"Just don't do that anymore."

Laura's eyes stayed wide as he pressed her against his chest. Why..why was he telling her not to? What was the point of it? Why did he care? Her eyes softened as she looked slowly up at him, "Why..?"

Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:09 am

He held her tighter. "Because it hurts me to see you do that."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:10 am

Laura's eyes widened before she pulled away from him a little, "How does it hurt you?" She asked as she was confused..Why the hell did he care? And why did it hurt him? He shouldn't..care..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:38 am

He cupped her cheek. "Makes me feel so helpless that I can't make you feel better." He said softly to her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:41 am

Laura looked at him, "Don't..care.." She said as she looked at him, "Don't care about me like that.." She said as she looked away from him and turned around so her back faced him, "It's better that way.." Laura said as she went to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:45 am

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Better for you or for me? And just try to stop me from caring." He said crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:47 am

"Better for you or for me? And just try to stop me from caring."

Laura's eyes widened as he said those words. She looked slowly at him, "Why? Why..Why do you care!?" She said as she raised her voice, "Y-you shouldn't care! You just shouldn't!" Laura yelled as she felt the tears forming.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:55 am

He walked closer to her. "Why shouldn't I? What is it that I should fear?" He kept his eyes narrowed to show her he was serious.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:56 am

"Getting hurt because of me.." She said as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:06 am

He let out a sigh. "Don't you think I can take care of myself?" He hummed a little. "I have my voice. And I am not that shabby fighter either. I don't get hurt easily."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:08 am

"I.." She shutted up as she couldn't argue with that. She looked down as she looked at her wrist that still had his shirt around it.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:12 am

He looked at the shirt around her wrist. "You can keep that." He went to get a towel to dry himself up.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:14 am

She slowly looked up before the dizziness finally hitted her for cutting her wrist the way she did. Her eyes suddenly rolled back as she collapsed, falling onto her knees before falling all the way down.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:18 am

He turned around seeing her fall down. He went to her and picked her up in his arms and carried her on the sunchairs, laying her down. He checked the bandage, making it tighter so she wouldn't bleed more.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:23 am

Laura laid there as her face was a tad bit paler. Though the bleeding finally stopped, making the risk of that going away. She slowly opened her eyes a little while later. She didn't say anything, just stared at him..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:26 am

Adam flashed a micro smile to her. "Welcome back." He placed the cut arm on her chest, to prevent the blood from flowing downwards.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:29 am

Laura looked at him and nodded as she closed her eyes and focused on her cut. She untied the shirt. She put her right hand on his chest when he started to freak out. Laura focused and made the cut heal by force. Another trick she learned when she did it and she was with Gambit for a little lunch.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:43 am

HE started to protest when she undid her bandage, but was stopped by her. He looked shocked as the wound closed. "Didn't you say it would take two hourst for it to heal?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for a swim
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next