Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for a swim

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:31 am

Laura had eaten and decided it would be a good time to go swimming while it wasn't so hot outside. She got up and walked to her room and put on the black bikini after she got undressed. She then grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself as she walked to the pool. Laura put the towel on one of the lounge chairs as she then got into the pool and swam. She tried to stay away from the deep end with her being fill with metal. Though she knew how to swim with the metal, she just didn't like to overwork. But she was able to float on her back as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:38 am

Adam looked outside, seeing her go to the pool. He smirked and went to change his swimwear under his clothes and decided to join her by the pool. "Is that pool sex still standing?" He asked taking a seat on one of the pool chairs, watching her swim.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:40 am

Laura turned around to look at him as she stood there, "I don't know, should it be?" She asked as she smirked before looking away as she moved her hair out of her face before fixing her bikini top.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:43 am

He smirked. "You know it's funny. You were so ashamed of us having sex infront of the second floor window that you can't really see anywhere else, exept from the roof. And then you tell me I missed pool sex that everyone can see if they look out of the window." He said grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:45 am

Laura looked at him, "Who said I'm not shy at having pool sex? Never really had pool sex. And anything that isn't in a room makes me shy and nervous about the fact someone is going to see." She said as she looked away from him as she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:51 am

"But we were in a room. The only thing was that the window was open. This is not a room my dear." He took off his shirt revealing his upper body to her. He kicked off his shoes and removed his pants, only having his swimming trunks on and walked to the edge of the pool. "Is the water even warm?" He asked crouching down to dip his finger in the water.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:53 am

"Still..people could have seen." She said before she watched him walk to the edge of pool. She swam at him to hear his question. Laura fought a smirk, "Very.." She said as she grabbed his trunks and pulled him into the water. She laughed softly at his face.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:56 am

He yelped in surprise as he was pulled in. He swam to the surface, coughing the water out of his lungs. "That was not nice." He said sliding to her and picking her up before throwing her underwater.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:58 am

Laura laughed softly, "I'm not nice." She then tried to get away from him, before she shrieked as he threw her underwater. She swam to the surface and swam to the side of the pool as she coughed a little. Laura looked behind her at him as she glared at him. Though it was clear she wasn't being serious.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:01 am

He let out a boyinsh laugh, splashing some water at her direction. "Neither am I, if you haven't noticed."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:03 am

Laura shrieked a little before she looked at him, "Oh, I know. You tease me every second you can!" She said before she jumped out of the pool when he tried to splash her again. She stood there as she put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:08 am

He smirked as he swam to the edge of the pool leaning out of it slightly. "I tease you because it's fun."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:09 am

Laura looked at him as she looked away from him and looked away, "I kind of figured.." She said before she went to her knees and looked at him. Though her guard was up if he would try to pull her into the pool.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:14 am

He smirked. "Call me crazy but I really like to make you blush red like a tomato." He said reaching his hand out to poke her thigh playfully.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:15 am

Laura looked at him before she winced at him poking her thigh. She blushed a little, "Your crazy." She said as she leaned forward to look at him a little bit closer.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:17 am

He smirked. "I know you are but what am I?" He looked into her eyes, that boyish grinn on his face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:18 am

"A dick." She said as she said with a semi-straight face. Her eyes looking into his.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:22 am

"That is something I have, not something I am." He said grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:23 am

Laura looked at him before she went to push him away.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:26 am

He grinned. "You totaly fell for that one." He said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her into the pool with him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:27 am

Laura's eyes widened as she felt her knee scrape against the concrete. She looked up at him when she was in his arms and in the pool again. Though she looked down at her knee, knowing his gaze followed. And when he was about to say something, the cut healed fast.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:30 am

He looked down at her knee, his eyes widening in surprise as the cut healed. "Whoa.... I wondered why I couldn't leave hickeys on your neck." He said letting his fingers grace her neck.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:32 am

Laura blushed when he said he wondered why he couldn't leave hickeys on her neck. She moved her sight a little bit away from him as she shivered at his fingers grazing against her neck, "Another one of my powers..There are ways to stop it, but..I don't tell that to anyone.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:38 am

He kissed her cheek. "Not even me?" He hugged her closer into his chest.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:39 am

Laura blushed at him kissing her cheek and hugging her close. She looked down, "I don't think you want blood to fill the pool.." She said as she started to swim away from him. Laura seemed to go back to her usual self as she started to walk to the exit of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time for a swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a swim   Time for a swim Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for a swim
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next