Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No more laughter, no more pain....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

No more laughter, no more pain.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:46 pm

"Yep." Harley made a popping sound with the p. "It's one of the things Joker loved and hated about me. He hated me clinging when he was working but he loved how enthusiastic I can be when we would have our fun." Harley nuzzled her nose into the spot right behind his ear.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Logan kind of twitched his head away from her. "Interesting..." He said, walking up the steps to the manor.

"We're here." He said, standing in front of the door.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:12 pm

"Yes we are." Harley swung her legs cutely. She laid her head on his shoulder and looked up at him. "Will you take me to my room please?" She asked groggily.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Logan let out a sigh. "Sure..." He said, before opening the door to the manor and walking in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

No more laughter, no more pain....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadowed Ground :: Maxwell's-
Jump to: