Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No more laughter, no more pain....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

No more laughter, no more pain.... Empty
PostSubject: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Logan walked to the Club, happy to know there was a bar in this hellhole...

He walked in and looked around. Everyone in here looked shady. He pulled his leather coat closer to him as he stepped further into the club. He went up the the bar and sat down. "Give me a whiskey." He said, laying some money down.

The bartender poured him a glass and sent it his way. Logan caught it with ease and took a drink of his whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Harley was getting very frustrated. The stupid bartender didn't seem to want to serve her anymore.

"I SAID I WANT ANOTHER VODKA!!" She yelled from her place in the middle of the bar.

"Miss I really think you've had enough." The guy behind the counter said backing away from her slightly.

Harley gave him a sexy pout and gave him the universal come her with her finger. The man blushed and stepped forward. Harley quickly grabbed his head and banged it into the table. "You will give me my fucking drink or I will kill you got it?" She snarled. Her vision was blurry and her speech was slightly slurred but she could do it. She released the man and he got her her drink.

"Thanks Sweety." She grinned at him as if she had not just threatened his life and she took a drink happily.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Logan turned to where he heard the shouting, before getting up and heading over to the blonde woman.

"Everything all right here?" He asked, noting the smell of alcohol coming off of her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Harley turned and looked at the man speaking. "Nope we're just peachy keen now." Harley giggled as she finished of her drink. She turned to her drink. "AAww. all gone." She turned her grin to the bartender. "Fill her up my man." She slammed the glass down. The guy immediately began pouring he started to stop and she tipped it up to finish filling the glass. "You know what Sweety, you just leave that bottle and I'll call you when I need another." The man immediately left it and ran from the crazy blond. "Thank you!" She called after him happily. She then turned back to the man hat came over to them. "Well are you going to sit down or just stand and stare at my gorgeous self." She leaned back showing of her body somewhat and almost fell off her chair. She giggled and straitened herself. "Woops."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Logan raised an eyebrow at her, before helping her stand up straight.

"I think you've had enough... you're going to kill yourself if you keep this up, blondie." He said, helping sit down in her chair, before sitting beside her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:55 pm

Harley gave him a pouty look. "Did it occur to you that I want to kill myself?" She poked him in the chest. "Huh?" she spilled a little bit of her drink. "Did it?" She gulped down her drink and poured herself some more.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:07 pm

"Why would you want to do something crazy like that?" He asked, while she took a drink, in which he moved the bottle from her and poured his own drink with it.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Harley stuck her tongue out at the guy that took her bottle of booze. She then got very sad and looked away. She gulped down her drink and grabbed the bottle back and chugged some down straight from the bottle. "He's gone." She whispered. "He's just gone." Her eyes began leaking tears.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Logan looked at her then sighed. "Lost someone you loved... huh?" He asked, knowing what that felt like.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Harley took a breath holding back her tears. "Yep." She mumbled as she took another drink. She gave a watery chuckle. "He was insane and he would laugh at me if he saw me now." A tear rolled down her check. She whipped it away.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:46 pm

"Sounds like one great guy." Logan mumbled, sarcastically.

"Why were you with an insane guy?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:56 pm

"He was... the first person that ever seemed to care about what I thought, what I felt. I know that he was probably just using me to help him but it was all I had." She took another drink. "All I did all day was listen to crazy people's problems. He just wanted to make me laugh." Harley smiled as another tear went down her face.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Logan looked at her for a moment. "...Did he ever listen to you after you helped him out?" He asked, getting the feeling that the relationship was mostly one-sided.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Harley sighed. "Sometimes he did. When I would have an idea he liked. But not much." Harley took another drink. "But really he didn't." She sighed. "I just could never seem to leave him and now I miss him."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:58 pm

"Doesn't seem like you were in a good relationship to start with..." He said, feeling bad for her.

"Why don't you let me take you home? Where do you live?" He asked, not really wanting her to drive home if she drove and he didn't doubt that the people here would take advantage of her in her current state.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:15 pm

"Fair enough but only if I can take the bottle." She grabbed the vodka bottle by the neck. "I live in that mansion on the hill or whatever." She moved and almost fell out of her seat again.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Logan caught her as she fell. "Huh... I think I know where you're talking about..." He said, getting the feeling she was at the same place he was.

Logan put some money down for the bottle and help the woman out of the club.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Harley wrapped her arms around the man as she held on to the bottle. "Thanks." She pressed her head against his chest and snuggled up to him. "Carry me." She said cutely.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:21 pm

"Uh..." Logan said, unsure of what do to, but he could see she wouldn't make it two feet without falling. "Sure..." He said, picking her up bridal-style.

"Did you drive or walk?" He asked, wanting to make sure he didn't leave anything behind.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:45 pm

She snuggled into the man. "I held up some guy at gun point and made him bring me." She rubbed her nose into his neck. "You smell nice." She took a chug from the bottle and rubbed his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:47 pm

"Uh-huh... thanks... I think." He said, before really figuring out she was one of the villains in the manor.

What did I just get myself into? He asked, no on in particular as he walked towards the house.

"Looks like we're walking, because I didn't come with a car." He said, silently missing his bike.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Harley grinned as she cuddled closer. "Okay." She mumbled. She finished chugging the bottle and looked at it. "AAAww I'm out again." She turned and pointed. "We need to go back for another bottle." She slurred out.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:02 pm

"I think you've had enough... besides," He said, knowing she was fixing to get upset in some way. "I'm sure there's some stuff back at the house.... This is a place where you're supposed to fall into temptation after all...."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Harley pouted. "Fine." He wrapped her hands around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair. She cuddled her head into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:35 pm

"... You're clingy, aren't cha, blondie?" Logan asked, raising an eyebrow at her as he continued to carry her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more laughter, no more pain....   No more laughter, no more pain.... Empty

Back to top Go down

No more laughter, no more pain....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadowed Ground :: Maxwell's-
Jump to: