Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Research and the Art of Seduction?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Chloe shook her head, "Pietro.....I would never hurt you...ok please don't ask me that." She said pleadingly as she gently stroked his cheek with her hand.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Pietro smiled at her kindly. "Alright Chlo. I just want you to know that I will give you anything you need." He kissed her palm smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:34 pm

She smiled and blushed a little bit before she turned back to the books, she bit her lip as she studied them. She turned back to look at him and smiled again, "You know that goes both ways right?" She asked as she looped her other arm around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Pietro grinned at her. "Well luckily I don't need anything besides you right now." He kissed her palm.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:51 pm

She smiled and kissed him on the temple before she turned to look back at the books, "I wish research wasn't so in-depth sometimes." She admitted as she looked at the books that were spread on the table.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 am

Pietro put his chin on Chloe's should her looking over the work. "Well we can read over it together to figure out everything."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:03 am

She twisted to look at him and smiled, "That would really help, I'll try not to keep you here for too long." She promised as she pulled a book towards her and read the title, "Well does The Natural Effect of Plants sound useful?" She asked.
[Ooc made the book up btw XD]
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:09 am

Pietro looked at her raising an eyebrow. "It doesn't sound like it but looking at the table of contents might help. That way we can get an idea if there's anything useful in there. There might just be a small paragraph that can help." He answered her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:21 am

Chloe nodded, "Makes sense and good thinking by the way." She said with a small smile as she mentally chided herself for not thinking of that. She browsed through the table of contents and sighed, "Nothing...there." She said as she put it back down before she pulled up another book.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:16 am

Pietro smiled. "Well lets get reading." Pietro pulled out one of the books next to him. He began looking through the table of contents with her as they both began looking.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:58 am

Chloe smiled over at him as they read and couldn't stop the full blown smile that hit her, she looked back down again and kept reading even as she thought about how much she loved him. About the fifth book in Chloe froze and intently flipped to a chapter n her book she studied what was written there with a small smile on her face. "Pietro....I think I found the answer." She said quietly and turned to look at him, "According to this, its best to practice on smaller things before I move on towards humans...or something else. Which actually makes sense but I have to concentrate on draining and not healing....I have to do the opposite of what I usually do." She said as she tapped the book with a finger.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:45 am

"Alright that's great." Pietro grinned. "Now we need to get to work on you practicing."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:47 am

Chloe sighed, "Ok fine but only plants or something.....I don't want to accidently kill someone." She said seriously as she bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:51 am

Pietro smiled at her. He kissed her check. "Ok Chlo. Whatever you think is best."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:54 am

Chloe smiled at him, "It is.....thank you for helping me...now is there anything I can help you with?" She asked suggestively as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Pietro raised an eyebrow. "Well you know I'm up for anything." He placed her hand on his member hoping for some attention from her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:10 pm

Chloe smiled and looked down where he had put her hand and lightly rubbed him through his pants before she nimbly unfastened his pants and pulled them down to reveal his member in full view. "Hmm that does look like it needs help." She said as she ran her hand up and down his member before she slowly slid off his lap and onto her knees in front of him. She leaned forward and started sucking on his member enjoying the feel of him in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:21 pm

Pietro moaned as she took him into her mouth. He love the feel of her mouth around him. He ran his fingers threw her hair.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Chloe smiled and then ran her tongue up and around him as her hands gently massaged his balls for him as well. She went back to sucking and then swirled her tongue around him as she had him in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Pietro moaned as she swirled her tongue around him and massaged his balls. He brushed her hair back watching her take him into her mouth. She looked so hot with her mouth full of his cock.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Chloe kept twisting her tongue around him and then started to deep throat him as her hands lightly massaged his balls. She let out her own moan as her mouth went down on him before she rocked her head up and down.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Pietro groaned as she began bobbling her head on him. He felt her tongue continue swirling around him. "Oh God Chlo that's so good." He gripped her head as he continued to watch her lips take him into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:47 pm

She moaned and then started to move just a little bit faster on him as she kept twisting and then lightly sucking on him. She scooted closer towards him putting her arms on his leg to better support herself as she sucked him eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:54 pm

Pietro moaned and jumped slightly as she moaned on his cock. "Oh Chlo." He thrust his hips up into her as she continued going down on him. He felt her move her hands to his legs giving her better access to him as they continued.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:57 pm

She smiled and then moved a little faster wanting to see him react to her as she licked and sucked on him letting her tongue swirl on his cock as she kept deep throating him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Research and the Art of Seduction?   Research and the Art of Seduction? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Research and the Art of Seduction?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: The Library-
Jump to: