Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire in the Rain

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.Rogue

.Rogue

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Rogue moved outside, letting the sun actually touch her skin for the first time in a long while. She wore shorts and a tank top, letting her skin breathe out of that pesky suit. She was quite contented with herself at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Logan walked around the garden after having talked with Barbara.

He looked around and paused when he saw a familiar brown and white haired girl. "Kid?" He called, wanting to make sure it was her.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:24 pm

Rogue knew that voice from anywhere. She turned, giving the man a weird look, "Woulda thought they couldn't get ya, guess my hopes were wrong, Logan." Rogue brushed one of her white bangs from her face.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:25 pm

"Heh, yeah, don't know how the hell I got here. You all right, kid?" He asked, walking over to her.

"Who's this Harvey guy I heard you're hanging around?" He asked. "And don't get defensive, I'm just asking." He said, knowing her.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:33 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. Only reason I'm here is 'cause of Kitty. Wouldn't leave a Portal alone and look where it got me." Rogue folded her arms, leaning more wait on one leg than the other, "Harv? He's a villain that I'm helping out. He's got some issues, a lotta demons. Kinda like me." She explained, knowing Logan was honestly one of the few men she could trust with everything. Even had a crush on him to an extent, "So, helping him out for now, 'til he can keep Lawyering himself to better citizenship." Logan knew how much she detested lawyers.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:45 pm

"I remember hearing he was a lawyer..." He said, shaking his head. "You feel you can trust him?" He asked, already knowing the answer from the way she spoke of him.

"Just be careful, all right?" He said, not wanting her to get hurt, physically or emotionally.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:49 pm

"I assure you, Logan, I'll be fine. I'll try not to get emotionally invested," Rogue already was, "With 'im." She knew he meant well, but sometimes she needed to remind him we was a woman, not that same teen he used to remember/
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:52 pm

"Right." He said, nodding.

"Anything fun to do around here?" He asked, hoping for something besides the creepy manor.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:01 pm

"Well, not really. They have a library but I know you're allergic to books." Rogue thought about it for a bit, "I dunno, I just like coming out to the Garden, usually you find people ta talk to. Let now."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:03 pm

"Yeah, I know.." He said, thinking about the talk he had with Barbara. "I'll look around some more to see if anything captures my interests." He stated.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:04 pm

"It's good to see ya again, Logan." Rogue said cracking him a smile, she took a step closer to him. Giving him a through looking through.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:07 pm

"Like wise, kid." He said, smiling back.

{ooc: >.> Now what? XD}
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:08 pm

"I have somethin' weird to say." Rogue said, biting her cheek. She moved her hand and touched Logan's arms. Nothing happened. Nothing at all. She knew she had probably freaked the man out, but it was easier to show than say.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Logan stared at her hand in shock. "That's... not actually saying something, Rogue..."

He looked at her face. "How?" He asked, moving his arm away and looking at it.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:17 pm

"It was my fault, the inability to touch. Was my fault, I stopped myself from being able to control it. Someone helped me unblock it though, so now I can touch people. I'm kinda giddy about it." Rogue said, with an excited voice.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:23 pm

He looked at her, surprised, before smiling himself.

"I can tell and you should be." He said, smiling. "Try not to get a sunburn, kid." He said, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:30 pm

Rogue made a sour face, "Haha, very funny Logan." she said with an annoyed drawl, "But, yeah, I know I got every right ta be, though it's... weird at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:31 pm

"Of course it is." Logan said, understanding her feeling that way.

"You haven't been able to touch anyone for about how long?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "So, it's bound to feel weird."
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:39 pm

"Ten years." She answered, thinking about it, "Though, I'm still getting used to having to order my power around. I do like the default 'off' though."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:50 pm

"Glad you were able to find the 'off' switch." He said, smirking.

{OOC: Logan, you're not batman, say more >.>}
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Rogue rolled her eyes, "So how's our world doin' without me?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:04 pm

"Chaotic," He stated. "Been looking all over for you, kid. Everyone has been frantic with worry."
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:06 pm

"Seriously? Wow, didn't know I meant tha' much." Rogue said, a bit surprised. She thought they'd be happy without the fear of Rogue touching them.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:10 pm

"Of course you do, Rogue. You're apart of the family." He said, placing his hands on her shoulders. "We all care about you, Rogue."
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:14 pm

"Sure got a weird way of showing it." Rogue said, looking up at Logan, "...would it be weird if I asked for a hug?" She bit her lip, wanting to feel some contact from another person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire in the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Rain   Fire in the Rain Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire in the Rain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: The Garden-
Jump to: