Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Confrontation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

A Confrontation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:12 pm

Talia stumbled back, she had been foolish to assume the neck wound would keep him down. Her eyes followed his gaze when smirked, frowning when he set his eyes on her stomach, "Like what you see?" she hissed out.
Back to top Go down
Vandal Savage

Vandal Savage

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:14 pm

He nodded and then met her gaze with a sneer before he managed to spit out the words, "Pregnant....I should have known." His voice came out raspy sounding.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:17 pm

"I don't know what you're talking about." Talia hissed out, unsure of why Savage had even thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:27 pm

He smirked, "Oh....I think...you do." He said with a fierce smile, the day had indeed been interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:03 pm

"I don't." Talia said, wiping the blood off of her face.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:10 pm

He rolled his eyes, "We'll see...who's right." He said with a smirk as he sneered at her.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:42 pm

Talia shook her head, moving her hands to rest on her hips, "Victor, do not cross me. Remember what happened last time." she hissed out, moving around him, "Also you have a minute before you drop dead." she added, moving out of the room. Lady Shiva had nothing on her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:21 pm

He sighed and got himself comfortable on the floor before he died, he could feel himself die. Moments later he woke up with his throat healed and a small smirk appearing on his face but he got up and brushed himself off before he made his way out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Confrontation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: The Library-
Jump to: