Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Confrontation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal Savage

Vandal Savage

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:10 am

Vandal studied some of the books in the library with some interest, some of the books he knew as he had known the authors. All of the books were first editions and he knew they would fetch a pretty penny at an auction house.....however he wasn't the type who would go and sell books such as these.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:12 am

Talia walked into the library, finding Savage doing as she had know he would do. Books, lots of them, "You've been busy, I heard." Talia placed her hands on her hips, not exactly happy with the man.
Back to top Go down
Vandal Savage

Vandal Savage

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:16 am

He smirked when he heard that voice, "Ahh Talia, what brings you here? As for me being busy well....never be idle...that's my motto." He said as he turned to look over at her with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:18 am

Talia rolled her eyes at his antics, "Shut up, and listen carefully. You are not allowed to chase after women and rape them. Youve become no better than scum."
Back to top Go down
Vandal Savage

Vandal Savage

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:22 am

He smirked, "First off...its not women...its a woman and lets just say she's caught my...attention. As for me being no better then scum...well I beg to differ...scum don't have my intelligence or my looks." He said as he folded his arms as he studied her.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:25 am

"But you share the same animalistic need to dominate her. You're no better than the cavemen you enslaved." Talia moved her arms to fold under her chest, her hazel eyes just watching the man's every movement.
Back to top Go down
Vandal Savage

Vandal Savage

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:28 am

He tutted loudly, "Well if I wish to dominate her...its only because she has someone...someone who is getting in the way. I like my women to know they only have me...and no one else." He said darkly but seriously.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:30 am

Talia was starting to get the horrible habit of rolling her eyes, "Again, she's just one girl. And not a very powerful one at that... Or have you lost you lavish taste in eccentrics?"
Back to top Go down
Vandal Savage

Vandal Savage

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:32 am

He smirked, "There's more to her then meets the eye Talia.....unless you're interested in starting something up?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:38 am

"Doubtful, I saw absolutely nothing in potential for her." Talia lied out a bit, though she knew Savage wouldn't be able to pinpoint it, "And I already declined you. I doubt I'll be having a change of heart."
Back to top Go down
Vandal Savage

Vandal Savage

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:28 am

"Then you're not as observant as I thought you were Talia and thats a real shame. As for her abilities....if she were to be trained by the right person, she would be able to drain someone's life. Another side ability of that is that she would then be able to transfer the living energy to another person thus causing them to either be immortal or boost their powers. So you see Talia I have my reasons for wanting her completely under my control." He said with a dark smile.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:32 am

Talia narrowed her eyes, remembering another conversation with another woman. White and brown hair, what was her name?

"They already have someone her that can do the former. Wouldn't it be easier just to go after her?" she didn't care for the brown haired woman but Chloe was her first... Friend.
Back to top Go down
Vandal Savage

Vandal Savage

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:36 am

He shook his head, "She can't transfer the abilties she retains like Chloe would be able too." He pointed out and smirked as he leaned against the book case to study her, "If I didn't know any better Talia...I'd think you were concerned for her." He said quietly amused.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:41 am

"Is there any way I can convince you to back off Chloe?" Talis ignored the question, needing to know if she even could sway him.
Back to top Go down
Vandal Savage

Vandal Savage

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:47 am

He shook his head, "Sadly for her, no....let her know I'll be watching and waiting for my opportunity...patience is key to any great conquest." He added with a smirk before he left.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:50 am

Talia felt her nose twitch in impatience as he started to walk away. She pulled out a dagger let it swirl and land into the wall next to his head, "Back off, Savage."
Back to top Go down
Vandal Savage

Vandal Savage

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:53 am

He smirked and removed the knife before he turned to look at her, "And what is something as simple as a knife going to do to someone who can't die?" He asked mockingly as he walked back to her, "The only reason I haven't even killed you yet is because you interest me....however mention one word of this conversation to anyone Talia....and I might forget what I promised earlier." He said as he held the knife up to her face.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 am

"You could kill me as many times as you want and I'll be back." Talia challenged, momentarily forgetting that it wouldn't be only her life lost of he killed her.

"I know how to kill you so many times I could break you mind and rebuild it. You may have lived long than I, but in my 500 years I've seen and done more." she hiss out, angry with the perrsitant tick.
Back to top Go down
Vandal Savage

Vandal Savage

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:03 am

He tsked softly and held the knife up to her cheek and dug in, "All this for one person? You really have weakened Talia." He commented darkly amused. "Come between me and my conquest Talia and I won't hesitate in showing you the true meaning of pain...if you think your "Beloved" is safe...think again." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:08 am

Talia grabbed Savage's neck, effectively breaking his larynx. It would take him a while to finally die, but he would before his healing could kick it, "You insult Batman again, I'll make you regret it you little Neanderthal." Talia growled out, seething in a silent rage.
Back to top Go down
Vandal Savage

Vandal Savage

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:15 am

He grimaced and glared at her as his throat closed off making it impossible to breathe, she would pay for that he thought darkly before he used the knife he still had on him and pressed it to her stomach. He didn't push in though but he gave her a warning look that he knew she would be able to interpret.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:34 am

Talia verbally growled grabbing his arm and twisting is around his back. She kicks his legs from under him, pinnin him. SW had a mark on her cheek and a line on her stomach from Savage, "You're going to pay for that." she growled, her maternal instincts combining with her years of training.
Back to top Go down
Vandal Savage

Vandal Savage

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:49 am

Vandal let out a gurgled laugh , he wasn't concerned about her after all he could just come back stronger then before.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:51 am

Talia bent over, picking up the dagger, "I wonder... Can you come back without your head?"
Back to top Go down
Vandal Savage

Vandal Savage

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Without responding he managed to throw her off and then approached her with a dangerous look in his eyes, years of training made him still prepared to attack and endure for a long while. His eyes drifted towards her stomach once more and he smirked again he had a feeling he knew exactly why she had reacted that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation   A Confrontation Empty

Back to top Go down

A Confrontation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: The Library-
Jump to: