Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is Van Helsing when you need him?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Where is Van Helsing when you need him? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:41 pm

Logan raised an eyebrow at the redhead at the way she said it, but he wasn't in the mood to argue.

"All right, you would know more about what you like then I would, babe."
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Barbara bit her lip, "Look its not that I don't want to be out in the field.....I used too...I used to fight crime as Batgirl before...well I got on the wrong side of someone and lost the ability to walk after that." She said quietly not elaborating on her story.
--
Chloe met Pietro's eyes and mutely shook her head, not yet, she hoped he got the silent message her eyes were telling him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:12 pm

"Batgirl? Never heard of that before... Why were you called that?" He asked, wanting to know what she could have had to cause her to have that name.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Barbara smiled, "Well there was this hero out in the streets of Gotham called Batman which is where I lived and I was so inspired by him....my dad signed me up for some martial arts classes and a few months later I decided to don the persona Batgirl. Of course the few times I ran into Batman...he was less then pleased with me for taking his "name" but eventually after I had proven myself capable he started to train me." She said with a small smile on her face as she recalled it.
--
Chloe listened to the story with a small smile on her face, "That sounds really cool." She said with a little smile on her face as she listened to her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Logan raised an eyebrow. "So... you were just a fan who wanted to start helping out?" He asked, being blunt. "Wow... Never heard of a happier beginning..." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:23 pm

She shook her head, "Trust me looking back on it....I wasn't exactly smart about how I approached it but I don't regret it." She said honestly.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:42 pm

"Hey, you didn't get killed, so I think it turned out well." Logan said, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:55 pm

"Well no....but I could have been." She said with a little smile before she looked up at the other two, 'So how did all of you start out? For becoming heroes?" She asked curiously as she regarded them with interest. The question had also been directed at Logan even though he was currently seated.
--
Chloe smiled, "Well I was approached by one of my friends who I had known me for a few years and knew that I was fairly capable. He asked me to be on the Justice League of America as a healer for the team so I was....they didn't need me that often but I would come in whenever they needed me." She said with a small smile as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:03 am

"... A runaway snuck onto my trunk... then we got attacked and then got saved by this school of mutants... and I've been stuck there ever since." Logan stated.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Barbara's eyebrows went up, "That was both really telling and at the same time very uh short." She said with a little laugh
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:10 pm

"Never said I was a story teller." He said, smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:20 pm

She shook her head, "You make a good point but someday I would like to hear the whole story." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:24 pm

"You'll be pretty bored." Logan stated.

{OOC: When does she leave? XD Sorry, but the garden topic was after this one XD}
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:28 pm

[Ooc right now XD]
She smiled, "Oh I doubt it." She said with a small smile on her face before she smiled at them all again, "Well it was nice talking to all of you...but I'm going to go and look around the garden." She said slightly apologetically but she was eager to see the garden and be outside again.
--
Chloe smiled over at her and nodded, "Oh well it was a pleasure meeting you Barbara." She said and watched her leave before she leaned back once more against Pietro....briefly forgetting that they had an audience.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:44 pm

"Have fun." Logan said, as she rolled out of the room.

He got up and tried to ignore the couple as he looked at some books.

He glanced at them and saw Chloe was snuggling up to Pietro's neck, which made Logan roll his eyes.

"I think I'm going to look around." Logan said, leaving the room, just to get away from the couple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is Van Helsing when you need him?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Room-
Jump to: