Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is Van Helsing when you need him?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Where is Van Helsing when you need him? Empty
PostSubject: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Logan looked up at the Manor and gave a low whistle. "Who lives here? Count Dracula?" He asked, before walking up the stairs.

"Who all is here? Anyone else we know? Rogue's been missing for awhile..." He said, thinking about the fact she may be there.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:33 pm

"Yeah." Pietro nodded. "She's here. She's probably hanging out with Harvey. A girl named Laura is here. I think she's from our world but I'm not sure. And my little sister Lorna. I don't know if there is anyone else from our world though."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:51 pm

"Laura?" He asked, looking back at Pietro.

How the hell did she wind up here? He thought, entering the living room.

"Who's this Harvey guy?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:17 pm

[Ooc I'm sorry....forgive me!! XDD]
Barbara heard voices from the Living Room and even though she wasn't exactly sure who she would be expecting she wheeled herself into the room. She smiled slowly when she saw the two men standing there, "Sorry am I interrupting something?" She asked, feeling like a deer in the headlights.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:20 pm

Logan looked over and the first thing he saw was the red hair. His thoughts went to Jean, until he saw it was another woman in a wheelchair.

"Uh, no, just got here." Logan said, walking over to her. "The names Logan."
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:22 pm

Barbara smiled up at him, "Barbara...Barbara Gordon." She said and held out her hand for him to shake, he seemed like a nice guy and he was attractive.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:43 pm

"I'm Pietro." He stepped forward holding out his hand to her to introduce himself. "I don't know much about Harvey though Logan." Pietro turned to the Wolverine. "I know he was a lawyer in the other world of people that are coming here and then he got these scars on his face and then he became some kind of Villain in that world."
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Logan shook her hand. "Pleasure." He said, smirking. He looked back at Pietro.

"Why the hell is Rogue with a villain?" He asked, wondering what was going through the Rogue's head.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:45 pm

Barbara released his hand and listened to them talk, she didn't really have much to say on the topic and looked around as a pretty blonde woman entered the room.
--
Chloe entered the Living Room and smiled when she saw Pietro standing next to a guy she didn't recognize, "Hey Pietro." She said warmly and walked towards him turning to look at the other guy and a pretty red head in a wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Pietro's face lit up when he heard Chloe. "Chloe." He wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her to his side in a small hug. He kissed her check. "Chloe this is Logan and Barbra Gordan." Pietro pointed to each person in turn. "Logan, Barbra this is Chloe my girlfriend. Chloe you can tell Logan about Harvey. He's a friend of Rogue and is concerned and I don't know much about him." Pietro smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Logan turned to the blonde that came into the room. He raised an eyebrow at the two, before deciding not to question. "Nice to meet you. Tell me about this Harvey? I'm a friend of Rogue's."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Chloe smiled at them both before addressing Logan, "Well he used to be a villain and then once he met Rogue she started to help change him, he's actually a really nice guy. Even though that wasn't the case once upon a time, he used to be one of the most feared villains....but he's completely changed." She said quietly.
--
Barbara's eyebrows went up, were they talking about Two-Face?? She had to wonder and she was pretty sure her skepticism showed all too plainly.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:19 pm

Pietro smile at Chloe as she spoke. "Chloe here healed his face so he looks like he did before his accident." Pietro informed Logan. "Oh Chloe Logan here was actually one of the teachers at the Xavier institute. That's were the X-men went to school."
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:15 pm

"Huh... I knew the kid had a gift..." LOgan said. "And hey, it's still only temporary." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Chloe leaned into Pietro and smiled, "So then you have to know a few stories you can tell me about Pietro right?" She asked with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Pietro rolled his eyes at Logan's 'it's only temporary' thing. Pietro then shook his head violently as Chloe asked for stories about him. He didn't want the Wolverine blabbing.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:12 pm

Logan smirked at Pietro.

"Him and his friends trashed the institute while they were throwing a self private house party without permission from us. He was a bad teenager." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:20 pm

Chloe laughed as she turned to look up at Pietro with a little smile on her face before she turned to look at Barbara, "So Barbara where are you from?" She asked with interest.
--
Barbara looked up at her and smiled back, "I'm from Gotham, I do some behind the scenes work for some superhero groups like the Birds of Prey." She said with a small smile as she remembered having founded that group.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Pietro blushed slightly. At the comment about his teen years. He was glade when the subject was changed.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:36 pm

Logan looked at Barbara. "Birds of Prey? That's an interesting name, don't you think?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Barbara smiled at the question, "It is, isn't it? I spent a few years finding the right people to join up... I keep an eye on things remotely. and make sure things go according to plan." She didn't explain how once upon a time she would have been in the middle of all the action as Batgirl...though it did make her wistful thinking about it.
--
Chloe smiled having the feeling that she and Barbara would get along just fine, "That sounds like fun....so you were the founder?" She asked as she remembered her mentioning that she had found people to join up.
--
Barbara nodded, "I was...best decision I think I've ever made in my life." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:17 pm

Pietro nodded as he listened still holding Chloe to his side.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:25 pm

"Sounds like you want to be the one involved with the physical action more then being the one behind the scenes..." He said, noticing the look on her face and the tone of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Barbara bit her lip and hesitated, "Once upon a time that would have been the case...however I like my job just the way it is." She said firmly.
--
Chloe leaned more into Pietro and silently wondered what exactly had happened to have landed this woman into a wheelchair. She could heal her but she wasn't sure if Barbara would appreciate the offer...no matter how much Chloe was willing to help her.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Pietro looked at Chloe curiously. He wondered if she would offer to heal the woman. He wasn't going to say anything though in case he stepped on someones toes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Van Helsing when you need him?   Where is Van Helsing when you need him? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is Van Helsing when you need him?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Room-
Jump to: