Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead is The New Alive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vandal Savage

Vandal Savage

Dead is The New Alive Empty
PostSubject: Dead is The New Alive   Dead is The New Alive EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:39 am

Vandal didn't remember much from when he had stepped inside the Portal, he had been inside an Ancient Prison thanks to Martian Manhunter. He vowed vengeance on him if he ever managed to escape....wherever here was. His eyes took in his new surroundings and he sighed out, he knew everywhere on Earth...and this was not a land mark that he was familiar with
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Dead is The New Alive   Dead is The New Alive EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:44 am

Chloe headed back up the hill and froze as she recognized the same flash that meant someone new had arrived, she frowned and stepped forward. Her eyes widened when she recognized the figure ahead of her, she recoiled and gasped. "Dr. Knox?" She whispered in horror and stepped back, she accidently stepped on a twig. She winced as his eyes narrowed in her direction and backed up another step.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Vandal Savage

Vandal Savage

PostSubject: Re: Dead is The New Alive   Dead is The New Alive EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:47 am

Vandal smirked as he recognized that voice and even more that figure in front of him, "Miss Sullivan, its been too long....and how are you these days?" He asked as he smiled cruelly in her direction, she had grown since he had last seen her....his eyes wandered over her body with an appreciative eye.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Dead is The New Alive   Dead is The New Alive EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:51 am

[Ooc bored and rping with myself......YAY! XDD]
Chloe glared at him even as her whole body shook as she remembered how he had tried to cut her heart out. "Alive." She said shortly and folded her arms as she fought to keep herself from shaking too much.
Back to top Go down
Vandal Savage

Vandal Savage

PostSubject: Re: Dead is The New Alive   Dead is The New Alive EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:18 pm

He smirked, "A mistake I plan to rectify along with some other things." He said as he studied her with growing interest. He did so mainly because he liked to catch people off guard and besides that she was possibly the only other person besides him who was immortal here...which made her even more fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Dead is The New Alive   Dead is The New Alive EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:16 pm

Chloe rolled her eyes, "Well good for you." She snapped and turned to go.
Back to top Go down
Vandal Savage

Vandal Savage

PostSubject: Re: Dead is The New Alive   Dead is The New Alive EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:02 am

Vandal smirked and grabbed her by the wrist before he pulled her roughly towards him, he knew his grip was hard enough to leave bruises but he also knew her healing ability would erase the evidence. "Don't forget Miss Sullivan, I'm watching you." He said quietly before he released her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Dead is The New Alive   Dead is The New Alive EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:08 am

Chloe glared up at him as her healing ability kicked in almost immediately afterward, "Don't worry I won't." She snapped and left the area feeling like she was fleeing from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead is The New Alive   Dead is The New Alive Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead is The New Alive
Page 1 of 1