Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Awake...I'm Alive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

I'm Awake...I'm Alive Empty
PostSubject: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:59 am

Chloe was in her room straightening some things out not really doing much other then trying to get her mind off her boredom. She fixed a picture that was slightly lopsided and stepped back to see if it looked any better, "Well I guess it could be worse.' She muttered as she resigned herself to the fact that she was stuck with an ugly picture of a a barren landscape.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:02 am

rogue kept thinking about Chloe's offer. It seemed really too good to be true. Could she really help her? Rogue quickly walked down the hallway from her room to Chloe's. She knew it was Chloe's room because it was labeled as his alias. She quickly knocked at the door.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:04 am

Chloe turned around and after studying the picture one last time opened the door, "Hey Rogue, come on in." She said with a small smile as she stepped aside to allow her to come in. She wondered if she had come to take her up on her offer...she hoped so after all she did want to help her.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:07 am

"I lied, in the Living Room." She started off quickly, after Chloe had shut the door, "I still have... Marvel in my head. I can't sleep, it's... gettin' to the point I'm not even sure how long I can stay in control of my body." Rogue applied pressure to the last words, "And... it would be cool to see if you could fix mental issues." She added the last part quickly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:08 am

Chloe smiled and then bit her lip, "Well lets see if we can knock Marvel out of your head huh?" She asked as she stepped forward, she knew she should be afraid but she was oddly calm.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:10 am

Rogue smirked, she was willing to try anything to help someone, "We might want to sit, in case my power decided to over-ride yours." Rogue added looking around the room. It seemed identical to hers.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:12 am

Chloe nodded, "That's actually a good idea." She said and then pulled up two chairs so that way they could sit next next to each other. She sat down and then waited for Rogue to sit before she held out her hand, "All I need is to touch your hand." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:15 am

Rogue moved to the chair the other woman had gotten for her. She sat in it, almost feeling awkward. She took a breath before removing her gloves. Rogue ran her fingers over each other feeling the smoothness of her unused skin, "I'm sorry, for whatever happens." She whispered out, extending her hands. She shut her eyes, chanting in her mind.

'Do not absorb, do not harm. Do not absorb, do not harm. Do not absorb, do not harm. Do not absorb, do not harm.'
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:22 am

Chloe watched her with concern before she gently touched her hand, a light golden glow appeared between healer and patient. Chloe could feel her power doing its job after a few minutes it slowly faded, Chloe pulled her hand away as she started to feel slightly dizzy. "Did it work?" She asked once the dizzy spell passed.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:26 am

"I'll tell ya in a second. Don't worry if I become unresponsive." Rogue said quickly, leaning back on the chair. She shut her eyes and moved through her mind-scape. There wasn't a large monster waiting to devour her like the had been previously... actually the entire area in itself looked different. It looked... brighter and happy. Weird.

Rogue blinked her eyes open, nodding, "It worked..." she whispered out, almost in shock.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:29 am

Chloe smiled in relief, "Well I'm glad to hear that." She said as she leaned back in the chair and then she bit her lip, "You know, it wouldn't surprise me if some other things have been...lifted, such as your inability to touch people. I got the sense that you put up some sort of mental block...I think you'll be able to touch people now.' She said quietly but honestly.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:31 am

"Huh?" Rogue stated, not really sure what the woman was getting at yet sort of understanding. She suddenly sat straighter, thinking about that... possibility, "Can... you explain?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:36 am

Chloe bit her lip trying to think of a better way to explain it, "Well when I was healing you, I had the sense that your mind was...sort of protecting itself in a way. My guess is this must have happened as a direct result of when your powers first started up. A traumatic expierience or something can generally lead to a...side effect of your abilities...in your case the inability to touch people. While I was healing you that barrier was removed...so you should be able to touch people without the fear of having their pysches absorbed into you or injuring them." She explained.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:39 am

No one knew about the incident, there had to be truth in what the woman said. It just... still seemed too.... to good to be true. She ran her fingers through her hair, "Thank ya." she said in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:42 am

Chloe nodded, "You're welcome." She said quietly as she watched her reaction, this was why she healed people....because everyone deserved their own happiness.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:51 am

"Do you choose to heal? Or does your body just do it?" Rogue blurted out, just wanting to know.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:54 am

Chloe bit her lip, "My body reacts.....I don't have control over it." She said as she thought about it. She almost laughed, her ability while not dangerous to others could be dangerous to her....kind of ironic for a healer.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:56 am

Rogue shut her eyes, something else she wondered... could she still fly? "Hey, I'm going to... call it a night. And hopefully get some sleep, I'll see you later... right?" Rogue asked standing up with a stretch and a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:58 am

Chloe nodded, "Right, have a good night Rogue." She said but remained seated as she didn't trust her legs at the moment.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:00 am

Rogue stood n the doorway, looking back at Chloe, "My name... my name is Anna. Just... let's not use it, okay?" She said, leaving Chloe with a piece of information that less then seven people knew. She quickly left the room after that, going to her room to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:07 am

Chloe smiled to herself, Anna huh well she doubted Pietro was one of those few people but she smiled and started to get up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Awake...I'm Alive   I'm Awake...I'm Alive Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Awake...I'm Alive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Quarters :: Watchtower's Room-
Jump to: