Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let Me Help You

Go down 
+2
Music Meister
Green Lantern
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
.Rogue

.Rogue

Let Me Help You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:53 pm

Hal looked over to Chloe looking back at Dinah, "Same as you, expect fighting back got her mauled." he stayed.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:19 pm

Chloe's eyes widened in horror, "How did he-?" She broke off and then stood next to Dinah's side before she looked up at Hal, "Just don't have me put in a morgue." She said quietly before she touched Dinah's hand and healed her. The healing that she had done earlier added to the new healing caused her to lose consciousness and her own heartbeat.
[Ooc so yes she's kinda dead buut don't worry Dinah's been healed and Chlo will wake up soon ^^ XD]
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Dinah woke up, looking at the room again. She didn't feel as much pain on her body as before and looked at her arm, not seeing the scars there. She sat up and looked at her stomach. She then looked at Hal and saw Chloe passed out on his arms. "What happened?" She asked touching Chloes arm.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Hal moved her to a bridal position before walking Hlow to a bed, "Watchtower came to heal you."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:08 pm

She nodded. "I can see that. I just remember the head ache and then nothing." She moved her legs so that they were now dangling over the side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:45 pm

"Do you remember the attack?" he asked, wondering if she had minor shock.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:16 pm

She nodded. "I had some fuzzier memories about some parts, but I guess I got hit in the head."
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:23 pm

Hal sighed out, moving back to her, "I'm glad you're okay."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:26 pm

The expreccion on her face softened and she took his hand on hers. "Me too." She looked into his eyes, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Hal smiled, half tempted to make the kiss they had teased at in the living room. He squashed the thought then and tere. That would not have been appropriate.

"Anything still hurt?" he asked, making sure again.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:50 pm

She shook her head. "Well maybe my pride." She laughed. "I think of myself as a woman who can kick ass, but I got creamed pretty bad." She said swinging her legs and looking down.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:01 pm

"That just means we'll have to spend more time gettin our hand-to-hand combat skills up." Hal said, in a serious yet caring voice.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:03 pm

She smiled. "Or maybe I can fight better with my clothes on." She nudged his side playfully.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Hal almost made another joke, gah. Why'd he suddenly have a witty retort when he couldn't use them, "I'm sure you do just fine naked." He flustered for a moment, "Wait, that came out wrong... I meant, uh, unclothed?" Hal just moved his hand to covered his embarrassed expression.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:20 pm

She smirked widely, taking hold of his wrist and pulling it out of his face. "So you liked what you saw? hmmmm?" She asked with a little glint in her eye.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:25 pm

"I didn't look. That was the least of my interests at that moment." He mumbled out, suddenly wishing he could have curled into a ball and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:32 pm

She made a poutty face. "Not even a little bit? You sure? I was completely nude." She winked at him.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:36 pm

"You acted like you wished I had, and no. I only looked enough to get you dressed. That's all." Hall swallowed, why did Dinah keep wanting to push the issue?
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:39 pm

She smiled. "You are right, I shouldn't tease my saviour." She messed his hair.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:40 pm

"That's right." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:45 pm

She crossed her ankles together and swinged her legs. "It's just odd... Most men would have looked." She glanced up at him from the corner of her eye, smirking slightly. "But I guess you are sweet for not doing so. Points for that one." She said kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Hal felt a little pride swell in his chest, brownie points? Awesome. He cracked a smile, he suddenly felt like a boy scout.

"Also, do you mind staying in my room with me? I'd rather be able to keep an eye out for you for the night. I don't want a repeat of this."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Her smile widened. "Sure, I actually feel a little nervous about thinking that I would have to sleep alone. Though I was stupid to leave the door unlocked for him to walk in." She said looking down.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:55 pm

"He would've picked the locks anyway." He said knowingly.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:06 pm

She flashed a small smile, but it didn't make her feel any better. "Maybe so, but it was still foolish of me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let Me Help You
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Medical Lab-
Jump to: