Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let Me Help You

Go down 
+2
Music Meister
Green Lantern
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Hal moved Dinah to a bed, keeping his concentration on her while he looked for gauze and other things. Once he found what he needed we quickly worked on cleaning and covering wounds, thankfully not all of the wounds weren't deep enough for stitches. He released his aura, wiping his forehead. It's was usually difficult to do this, but he had to save her.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:20 pm

She came to slowly. It took her a while to register where she was or that she wasn't alone. She flashed a small exhausted smile to Hal, as a thank you.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Hal watched the face, giving him one of his own, "Just be glad you gave me the invitation... or I don't think I would've come to the rescue." He whispered out, taking a wet rag wiping off some pots on her stomach. He had moved back to her room while she was out to grab a work-out shirt and some shorts. He knew she would have no liked to be naked in front of anyone unless she wanted it. Though, he did have to comment on how beautiful the woman was.

"How are you feeling, you don't have to talk. One blink for not-s--good, two for fine." Hal said moving his hand over her hand .
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:30 pm

She tried to talk, but when she did all that came out was wheezing. She looked down saddly before blinking two times. She squeesed his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:32 pm

"I have absolutely no idea how to even try to fix your throat, I'm going to find Watchtower in a little while. She's the only healer here I can think of." Hal said quickly, not liking her she couldn't talk.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Dinah grabbed his hand. Looking at him with bleading eyes, asking him to stay. She didn't want to be alone right now, not after that.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Hal's heart lurched, his ring commanded a chair to slide across the floor next to him. He sat down, holding her hand, "I'm not leaving." He re-assured her. Somehow he hoped Watchtower would just show up out of no where.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:45 pm

She smiled a thank you to him, holding his hand in hers, feeling safer when she could touch him. She then came up with an idea on how to communicate. She took his hand and held it infront of her like a paper. She started writing with her finger, it was slow, but atleast it was something. Who was he?
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Who was he?

Hal stiffened a bit before speaking, "That... was Zsasz. Victor Zsasz. He's a serial murderer that likes to... relieve people of living. He's one of Batman's villains. I do not know much more about him then that though." Hal let his eyes fall to her hand, rubbing his thumb over her knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:53 pm

She wasn't really shocked, but it did spook her slightly. She wrote on his palm again. I was so scared. I thought he wanted to rape me.... Her hand shook and she stopped writing.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Hal swallowed, making a noticeable noise, "I stopped him before, I intend... on making sure he can hurt someone else. I..." He paused, his eyes suddenly getting bigger, "I looked him in the basement... Shit. Someone let him go.. which means someone was in the basement... doing what?" He spoke to himself, but Dinah's opinion would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:59 pm

She thought about it for a moment. Who could have been responsible. She took his hand again and wrote on it. The Joker? She looked into his eyes worried.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Hal blinked, thinking about it, "Why would he go down there unless... that area was a torture ch--." He paused, almost paling. Shit. He almost wanted to quickly go check on everyone, make sure they were fine. He hoped Nightwing wasn't the reason Zsasz was released, though it would make sense. Hal almost groaned, "Let's not think about this right now, right now it's you I'm focused on."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:06 pm

She smiled at him. How sweet. She wrote on his palm. She winked at him. Are you glad I can't talk?
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:08 pm

"I kind of wish I could hear your sarcastic tone right now." He said in almost a serious voice. It was almost heart-breaking for him. Specially since her power did rely on her voice.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:11 pm

She grinned widely. You really miss it that much? I feel flattered.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Hal gave a small laugh, "Don't be too flattered, some people would dream this would happen." He said, trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 pm

She stuck out her tongue at him, playfully.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:25 pm

"I almost had the urge to grab that, stick it out again and I won't be afraid to." Hal said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:27 pm

She grinned widely again and quickly stuck her tongue out befoer pulling it back in. She would have laughed if she gould have.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:29 pm

"You're just lucky I'm not an opportunistic man." Hal laughed out leaning back on the chair, though keeping his hand on hers.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:07 am

She smiled before she frowned, grabbing her head with one hand. She remembered he had hit her head to the tiles. She looked at Hal worried. The pain just suddenly started.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:51 am

Hal stood up quickly, "What's wrong? Is it your head?" Hal asked worriedly. He really wasn't a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:04 am

She nodded, and immediately regretted it as her world started to spin. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she lost conciousness.

OOC: She is bleeding from the brain Razz I know it's dramatic, but I want her healed so she can talk again XDD lame
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:02 am

[Ooc *pokes head in randomly* someone need a healer?]
Chloe had managed to get out of her bed in the Medical Lab and was making her way around when she saw Dinah and Hal. Dinah was unconscious and Hal was starting to worry. She hurried forward, she knew she had just healed someone but she wouldn't forgive herself if Dinah died or worse. "Hal, what happened?" She asked as she stared down at Dinah in worry, it didn't look good.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Let Me Help You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Help You   Let Me Help You Empty

Back to top Go down

Let Me Help You
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Medical Lab-
Jump to: