Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love you..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

I love you.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:48 pm

He grabbed her by the shoulders, turning her to face him. "Let me decide about that." He locked their lips in a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Laura's eyes widened as he kissed her passionately. Her eyes were wide before she pushed him away a little, but not much. His lips were hovering over hers, "What..do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:54 pm

"I like you woman. I really do." He connected the kiss again, pulling her body closer to his.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Laura's eyes widened, before they closed as she kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around him when he pulled her body closer to him, "I'm..I'm glad.." She whispered against his lips..she was glad..but she was scared..But she wanted this, wanted to be with him..Laura felt comfortable being with him. She kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:19 pm

He pushed her down on the floor, keeping the kiss going. His hand went into her hair as he kept kissing her. "I'm glad you are glad. But what it's going to be? Are you with me or not?" He asked as he pulled away, looking down at her, his eyes reflecting allsorts of emotions.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Laura blushed as he pushed her down on the floor. She kept kissing him as long as he kept kissing her, loving this feeling. She then looked at him as she nodded softly, her eyes looking at him, "I'm with you..if that's what you want...Cause..I want to be with you.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:57 pm

He smiled down at her. His face was so happy. "That is what I want." He kissed her lips passionately. "I want you." He said whispering to her lips. He rolled her ontop of him, liking how her hair fell to his face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Laura looked at him as she smiled, before feeling his kiss her, kissing back. She got on top of him as she smiled against his lips as she deepened the kiss, "Then...I'm yours.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:41 pm

"That is all I ask." He pulled her back to the kiss. Letting his hand wander down her back to her ass, caressing it before squeesing it. "Are you quite positive you are fully healed down there?" He asked separating from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Laura kissed him back, before blushing at him squeezing her ass. She then looked at him, "Well..my legs are spread out majorly, and it's not hurting me..So..I'm positive.." She said, before she rolled him on top of her, "Why..?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:48 pm

He grinned. "I think you know where this is leading." He said letting his hand slip under her shirt, going up to her breasts kneading them as he looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Laura blushed when his hand slipped under her shirt, and him kneading her breasts. She nodded, "I do.." She said as she cupped his face and brought his lips to her, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:53 pm

He kept working on her breast, while kissing her passionately. He could feel himself get hard under her. He pushed his hips against her so she could feel him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Laura moaned softly in the kiss, before moaning a tad bit more at him moving his hard member against her. She gripped his shirt and took it off, letting him take her shirt off in return.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:00 pm

He smirked, helping her take her shirt off. "Oh, baby, arent you eager." He said teasingly as he made her lean closer and kissed her chest and breasts.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Laura blushed at his teasing, looking away before she gasped a moan at how he kissed her chest and breasts. Her hands rubbed his back.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:09 pm

He rolled himself on the bottom once again, making her straddle him. "I want to see you bounce." He said pinching her nipple before placing it on his mouth, sucking on it hard.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Laura blushed at his comment, before moaning at how he sucked on her nipple. Her hand brought his hand to her other breast so he could massage it. She loved his touched, loved it..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:17 pm

He got the hint and started to massage her other breast, still continuing on the other. He removed his mouth from her breast, bringing his other hand to it and starting to massage them together. He kissed her lips before going to her neck. He got both of her nipples between his thumb and index fingers, and pinched them, releaving the pressure first before doing so again.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Laura moaned softly at his massaging, before she kissed him back as she enjoyed him massaging her breasts. Though she moaned at him kissing her neck and the way he pinched her nipples, "A-Adam.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:12 am

He smirked, feeling glad he had gotten her to moan his name. He let one hand slide down her stomach to slip in her pants. He caressed her mound, letting two fingers slide up and down her slit.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:59 am

Laura looked at him as she felt his hand slide down her stomach, before her eyes closed as she moaned at how he rubbed her area. Her hands went on his chest as she rubbed it softly. It felt so good to be touched by him, enough to where her body shook little.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:09 am

He moaned softly, feeling her hands glide on his chest. He rubbed her harder, dipping his fingers in her, moving them slowly in and out.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:11 am

Laura buried her face into his shoulder as he fingered her, moaning softly as he did. Her hands continued to rub his chest, before she started to kiss his neck. She then sucked on his neck softly.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:29 am

He moaned, feeling her breath on his neck. He started to finger her faster. He wrapped his other arm around her back, pulling her closer. He kissed on her neck, sucking on it eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you..   I love you.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I love you..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next