Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love you from head to toe girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

I love you from head to toe girl Empty
PostSubject: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:28 am

Adam smirked widely as he carried Laura to the garden. He walked to the trees, putting her down and pushing her against the tree as he kissed her passionately. They were sheilded from the view from the entrance of the garden. The trunk of the tree being thick enough to hide them both.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:32 am

Laura's cheeks were full red as she realized he was bringing her outside. She stood there, before gasping as he pushed her against the tree. She kissed him back as her eyes were closed. And when they pulled away, she looked around and saw they were sheilded from the front..not the back. Her eyes widened as her cheeks stayed red, "W-what if someone comes from the back?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:34 am

He smirked and went to kiss her neck. "Then they get a pay per view show." He started to massage her left breast with his right hand.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:36 am

Laura froze, before closing her eyes as she moaned softly at him kissing her neck, and massaging her breast. She was starting to get shy, hoping no one was going to see. Her hands slowly went to his chest as she rubbed his chest a little.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:44 am

He grabbed her hand, guiding it down to the front of his pants. "I want you to do smotehing about that." He said smirking to her neck. "And be as naughty as you want."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:47 am

Laura's eyes widened, before feeling her cheeks get even warmer. She remembered the deal she had made with him. She rubbed him through his pants, before she went in them and rubbed him a little bit harder.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:50 am

He smirked and kissed his way up to her ear. "I was thinking of something more naughtier." He licked her ear and nibbeled on it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:53 am

Laura closed her eyes as he licked her ear, wincing in pleasure. Before she looked at him, "Like..what?" She asked, getting a little confused. Though it didn't help since she was shy right now.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:59 am

He smirked and blew in her ear. "A blow job."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:01 am

Laura froze as she slowly looked at him, blushing more somehow. She nodded as she slowly went to her knees and unbuckled his pants before bringing him down as well as his boxers. She rubbed his member, before licking it slowly. Laura then put him in her mouth as she started to suck on him while rubbing him with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:06 am

He smirked, watching her going down. He grabbed her hair between his fingers. He moande as he felt her mouth around his member. He arched his head back.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:09 am

Laura started to suck on him a little bit harder, and faster. She felt him grab her hair and made her wince a little, but it didn't bother her. She moved her mouth off of him to lick the tip of his member. Though she moved his member into her mouth once again as she continued her fast pace.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:16 am

He moaned harder when she went faster. When he mothed him again, he grabbed her hair harder, feeling he was about to cum. "Ohhh... Laura!!!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:19 am

Laura couldn't believe he had moaned her name like that..and it encouraged her to move harder. She sucked on his harder, moving her mouth back and forth. And it didn't take long for him to cum in her mouth, making her close her eyes as her cheeks were able to get even brighter. She moved her mouth off of him as she kept his cum in her mouth. Laura then swallowed his cum.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:23 am

He jerked slightly as he came in her mouth. He pulled her up and kissed her roughly before pressing her up against the tree. HE let his hand go to her pussy, fingering her clit. He needed a few minutes before he could get hard again.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:29 am

Laura gasped as she moaned into the kiss. She kissed him back, before moaning at how he played with her clit, making her shudder. She wrapped her arms around his neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:50 am

He kept stroking her clit and kissing her neck. He started to rub his cock against her stomach, to get it hard again.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:02 am

Laura moaned and gripped his shirt at how he was pleasuring her, "A-Adam.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:08 am

He moved his kisses down to her collarbone, going to kiss the other side of her neck. He reached his other hand to cup her breast, massaging it softly. He kept playing with her clit.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:03 am

Laura wrapped her arms around him as she bit her lip, moaning softly at his touch.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:08 am

He felt himself get hard again, smirking against her neck. "You want it in?" He asked bringing her hand on his member. "If you do, put it there. Then tell me how should I fuck you."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:13 am

Laura blushed harder, which was really hard for someone to make her blush like this. But he was managing it as the way he kept treating her. She kept her eyes closed as she brought him closer to her, lifting her leg, putting his member inside of her. Her eyes looked at him, "Roughly..hard..please.." She begged before she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:18 am

He placed her arms on his shoulders, then lifting her legs to wrap around his waist, so that she wasn't touching the ground. He almost pulled himself out of her before slamming into her hard. He pressed her back against the tree and started to roughly thrust into her. He kissed her neck, biting on it hard.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:25 am

Laura screamed her moan the moment he slammed into her hard. He had hit her g-spot, before putting her head against the tree. She continued to moan at how he was thrusting in her. She also shrieked loud when he bit onto her neck, though he was able to mark her by that.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:29 am

He started going faster and rougher. Nibbling on her neck, wanting to leave love bites on her neck. He held her up by her butt cheeks, letting his nails sink into her flesh as he squeesed her butt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you from head to toe girl   I love you from head to toe girl Empty

Back to top Go down

I love you from head to toe girl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next