Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let me just summarize it

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Let me just summarize it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Laura looked at him from far of the bathroom, "You know..I'm standing right here naked. What makes you think I'll not walk back to my room naked?" She asked as she crossed her arms, "I have a good looking body, I have no problem with walking back to my room naked."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Adam smirked. "Because you will blush red as a tomato if someone sees you like that." He picked up her panties from the pile of clothes and dangled them infront of her eyes before tossing them out of the window.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Laura looked at him and put her hands on her hips. Before her eyes widened as she ran to try to get her panties. Though they were out of her reach. She looked at him, glaring at him a little, "Really!?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:09 pm

He just grinned at her as he looked down at the garden, seeing her panties on a bush. "Yep." He said before dropping her clothes and grabbing her by the waist, pulling her closer. "Now where we left off." He said turning her so her back was facing him and making her lean on the windowsil. He entered her quickly and hard, plowing into her. He smacked her ass.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Laura looked at him, before gasping when he pulled her close. Her eyes widened when he turned her around and made her lean on the windowsill. She closed her eyes tightly as he entered her. She felt herself start to blush as she tried not to moan, "A-Adam..n-not here..please..people will see..and hear.." Laura said as she gasped hard, trying not to moan.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:21 pm

He smirked as he leaned to her ear, blowing on it slightly. "Don't tell me you were lying just now, about you being comfortable to show people your body." He let his hand caress her sides, as he kept thrusting into her hard. "And such a nice body you have." He kissed the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:25 pm

Laura winced when he blew on her ear. She gripped the window tighter, "I-I was trying to make you stop.." She said before she felt herself bring one hand to grab the top of the the window at how he was thrusting in her, "A-Adam.." Laura moaned as she kept trying not to scream. Her eyes opened, seeing nobody was watching. She sighed in relief, but she feared that someone would see.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:39 pm

He smirked. "Are you afraid someone will see?" He asked, making her look down. "Or do you actually want them to?" He asked as he went harder and faster.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Laura groaned as he forced her to look down. She shook her head, "I..I don't want them to see." She said before she moaned louder, biting her lip, "Adam.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:41 am

He smirked, leaning to her ear. "Well lets do this quickly then before anyone does." He trailed his kisses down the back of her neck, to her spine. He picked up pace, ramming into her hard.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:43 am

Laura looked at him before eyes widened as she screamed her moan. He had hit her g-spot, making her close her eyes right after. Her other hand joined her right hand as it grabbed the top of the window. Her cheeks were bright red as she kept on moaning now at how he was thrusting in her. Though she screamed a moan when he would hit her g-spot.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:51 am

He smirked as he had found her g-spot, hitting it over and over again. He reached his hand down to her stomach going to her breast, squeesing it before pinching her nipple. He kept his lips against her spine, kissing it slightly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:57 am

Laura couldn't stop screaming her moans as he kept hitting her g-spot. Her body winced at him gripping her breast and pinching her nipple. Her head went down as she kept moaning, feeling her chest bounce from how hard he kept thrusting in her. She suddenly had both of her hands grab the bottom of the window with a loud smack. She bended over a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:01 am

He smirked against her skin, slowly dragging his theeth against her spine, wanting to make her shiver. He could feel her muscels tighten around him. He thrusted into her fast and hard a couple of times before he could feel her relax and himself release inside her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:04 am

Laura raised her head as she gasped at him dragging her teeth down her spine. She shivered before she started to tighten on him. She opened her eyes as she went harder, and faster. Before she closed her eyes as she gasped as they came together. Laura felt him slowly take his member out of her. Which made her fall to her knees as she breathed hard against the wall. Her hands still gripping the bottom of the window.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:09 am

He pulled out of her, letting her fall to her knees. He was breathing heavily too, leaning forward to close the window. He leaned to kiss her cheek. "Pleasure as allways." He said winking to her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:13 am

Laura looked at him after he kissed her cheek, "Your lucky..I usually don't like second rounds.." She said as she closed her eyes as she tried to catch her breath more. After she did catch her breath she got up and looked at him, "Now..are you going to get my underwear that you threw out the window?" She asked as she went to her clothes, noticing she would have to put on her pants with no panties..And she knew Adam would tease her about it.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:17 am

Adam smirked and went to put on his clothes. "No." He said grinning widely as he teased her. "Get them yourself."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:19 am

Laura looked at him, "You better go get them." She said as she glared at him, "Your the one who threw them out the window." She said as she kept looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:23 am

He smirked. "I don't think I will." He buttoned his pants up and quickly moved to pick up the heap of her clothes from the floor and going to the window. "I'd rather watch you get them." He winked at her again.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:27 am

Laura looked at him, before her eyes widened when he grabbed her clothes and went towards the window, "N-no!" She yelled as she moved fast and stopped him as she pressed her whole body against him and grabbing her clothes. Before she looked up at him, freezing at how close their faces were. She looked away and took her clothes from him and started to get dressed, feeling weird she didn't have panties on. Her eyes looked at him, "I'm still going for that swim later..You can join me, but you wasted having sex in the pool with me by fucking me against the opened window." Laura said as she walked out of the door. Before she went back in her room she had gotten her panties from the garden and saw that Adam watched her. She walked back to her room and looked for some bikinis. Luckily there were a pair of black ones. She laid them on her bed for later as she went to go get some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me just summarize it
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Quarters :: Music Meister's Room-
Jump to: